Old December 6th 03, 10:46 PM
Jon Van Allen

Default Type "miserable failure" at a Google search and see what the first hit is... LMFAO

And this has what to do with scanning? Take your political crap elsewhere
troll.

Old December 7th 03, 01:01 AM
Doctor Artaud

(Stagger Lee) wrote in news:3fd358f2.34507979
@pita.alt.net:

http://tinyurl.com/y26j

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and
Old December 7th 03, 02:33 AM
Bob the Bignose

"Stagger Lee" wrote in message

Tell me, are all you Liberty Net members dedicated to
Lyndon Larouche's Political Party, Group-married
Unification Church Members or just a bunch of
glassy eyed Amway Salesmen....?

Old December 7th 03, 02:58 AM
Bob the Bignose

"Bob the Bignose" aint finished yet folks!

I nearly forgot!

Go he http://www.aprilwinchell.com/multimedia/

This is the Audio Blog file for April Winchell's fantastic
web page. (April Winchell is the daughter of the great
Paul Winchell of Jerry Mahoney and Knucklehead Smith
fame)

On this page you can find very rare downloadable
mp3's of the Singing Chickens "Jingle Bells", Mary
Schneider's Yodeling Classics, horrible xian music
like "Joggin for Jesus" and "Menstruation is God's
Plan", as well as "Down by The River Drive".....

She has a very amusing and clever program on
KABC 790 Los Angeles. Baby Boomers like myself will
remember very well the amusing antics of Paul W.
April is just as funny and carries on the tradition.

A Must see. (Much more amusing than 3.947 on
a Saturday night when propagation carries the
odoriferous emissions out West.

Old December 7th 03, 04:43 AM
DooDahMan

Christ. Not this asshole again. Just flood alt.privacy.anon-server &
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet with all the off-topic **** he posts and someone
will put the bite on him eventually. They did last time. Just ask him about
Steve Gilda pulling his Coste account for this kind of ****.

Old December 7th 03, 05:06 AM
Frank Dresser

"Bob the Bignose" wrote in message
news:f350b$3fd2979c$d1cc593d$4017@allthenewsgroups .com...

[...]

And, at the top of the list is the song "Keep your restrooms clean, men"
from the RED LION gasoline company. While I've never heard this
wonderful song during the many hours I've passed listening to shortwave
radio station WINB of RED LION, Pennsylvania, I'd like to think it's a
product of a collaboration of the Reverends Norris & McIntyre. To my
ear they're in a league with Lennon & McCartney, Bacharach & David and
Gershwin & Gershwin.

Frank Dresser

Old December 7th 03, 02:10 PM
Stinger

That's a good starter list of "trolls" for anyone's kill-file. "Stagger
Lee" made it to mine some time ago, though.

Thanks!

-- Stinger

"Crazy Taxi" wrote in message
news:cWV2ZXJ5.a0f6bc06bfd2005ad9fe9e85e4ab1f58@107 0803564.cotse.net...
DooDahMan puked:

Christ. Not this asshole again. Just flood alt.privacy.anon-server &
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet with all the off-topic **** he posts and

someone
will put the bite on him eventually. They did last time. Just ask him

about
Steve Gilda pulling his Coste account for this kind of ****.

"Stagger Lee" wrote in message

Oh Steve, Steve...... Is it true???

All you need to know about this POS is right he

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
8&threadm=2nSdnXlNKIKMoOCjXTWcqg%40comcast.com&rnu m=6&prev=/groups%3Fq%
3D%2522andy%2Band%2Bbarry%2522%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%2 6ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN%
26tab%3Dwg

The following is a list of morons.
That's all. Just morons.If you search
Google for any of these morons you
will find that they are the same rude,
antagonistic, belittling, obnoxious person
who currently posts as Rain Maker to this
group.

The moron list: (Now in order of highest to lowest stupidity)

DooDahMan
Rain Maker

Rain Maker

The Moron List )
RedXIII )
Arctic Cat )
ArcticCat )
Roselles is a Moron )
Black Diamond )
l33tN3w$P0$t3r )
Loony Skip Rooney )
100% Chest Pounding American )
HaHa )
**** The Middle East )
DemocRAT Poison )
Speak No Evil )
Sidewinder )
I Zombie )
Democ 'Rat Poison )
\(Democ\) 'Rat Poison )
Commanche )
Windows for Atari 2600 )

Old December 7th 03, 06:38 PM
DooDahMan

"Stinger" wrote in message
That's a good starter list of "trolls" for anyone's kill-file. "Stagger
Lee" made it to mine some time ago, though.

Thanks!

You're thanking the troll himself. Whoever those idiots in that list are
having nothing to do with me. I just happened to be around when I saw Steve
Gilda hand the guy that is Stagger Lee & Crazy Taxi hand him his ass.

Old December 7th 03, 06:49 PM
Stinger

I figured that, but appreciated the list. The tip for me was that he had is
newsreader set to say "(So and so) puked:"

thanks,

Stinger

Old December 7th 03, 07:14 PM
DooDahMan

"Stinger" wrote in message
news
I figured that, but appreciated the list. The tip for me was that he had

is
newsreader set to say "(So and so) puked:"

Also doing a google search and checking the original headers on the authors
and addresses he posted produces results showing the troll assuming the
identity of someone that dared to oppose him and then trolling groups,
giving the immpression that the person that was complaining about the troll,
is the actual troll himself.