Old December 14th 03, 04:27 AM
Real DooDahMan

"Roy Hinkley" wrote in message
om...
I'll go out on a limb and guess you're Fred Hambrecht, the
imposter/news group flooder from last spring.

Better go way out on that limb then because if I'm not mistaken Fred has
already responded in this thread and not through the post you're replying
to.

Old December 17th 03, 08:50 PM
w4jle

And you would be totally wrong, I have never in my life posted a message
without my name or amateur call.

As an old fart in his dotage, I have no need to hide behind CB style
handles. If I say anything, I have the Gonads to stand behind it despite
what you may think.

(Kevin Souter) wrote in message

I'll go out on a limb and guess you're Fred Hambrecht, the
imposter/news group flooder from last spring.

It seems you enjoy talking to yourself since you're now replying to
your own messages.