Old December 14th 03, 10:06 PM
Lloyd Davies Retardo

Default I wonder if Trent Lott is busy trying to cover his tracks?

Ever since he found out that his "old friend and mentor" has fathered a
pickaninny love child.

Mongolloyd Davies

Old December 14th 03, 11:27 PM
Roger Gt

"Lloyd Davies Retardo" wrote in message
Ever since he found out that his "old friend and mentor" has fathered a
pickaninny love child.

Mongolloyd Davies

Democrats never could keep their peckers in their pants! Nothing new there!

Trent Lot was only trying to be kind to an old man on his birthday. Nothing
bad about that!

Old December 15th 03, 09:04 AM
Roger Gt

"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
"Roger Gt" wrote:
"Lloyd Davies Retardo" wrote in message
Ever since he found out that his "old friend and mentor" has fathered

pickaninny love child.
Mongolloyd Davies

Democrats never could keep their peckers in their pants! Nothing new

there!

That's interesting, but one thing, Trent Lott is a Republican,
dumbass!

So you didn't read the whole message through! "old friend and mentor" was
the reference, Not Trent Lot, he only complimented his ... But you missed
it!
Also, many of the southern "republicans" were originally Democrats, who
jumped ship! But largely continued to vote the same way after changing
their registration.

BTW: The comment was also a reference to Clinton..... But you missed that
too!
And what has fishing got to do with this? Dum Bass Bite on Worms! Do you
fish?
Try Lake MoMaw sometime, excellent fishing there!

Trent Lot was only trying to be kind to an old man on his birthday.

Nothing
bad about that!

Sure, and I bet you think that everybody should "own" a black,
too, just so they can iron your KKK sheets. And why is it that
KKK members have to hide their identity, could it be they're
secretly ashamed of being that goddamned ignorant?

Like yourself, and the phony "name" you hide behind?
But then the KKK wasn't mentioned until you brought it up....was it?
Your a former member I take it? You seem to know a lot about them.

Old December 15th 03, 09:39 PM
Roger Gt

"Roger Gt" wrote:
"Lloyd Davies Retardo" wrote in message
Ever since he found out that his "old friend and mentor" has

fathered
a pickaninny love child. Mongolloyd Davies

Democrats never could keep their peckers in their pants! Nothing new

there!

That's interesting, but one thing, Trent Lott is a Republican,

So you didn't read the whole message through!

I read the whole thing. I marvel at your stupidity and
willingness to display in in a public forum.

"old friend and mentor" was
the reference, Not Trent Lot, he only complimented his ... But you

missed
it!

Wrong. You are the one who made the stupid blanket statement in
a thread about Trent Lott, a well-known Republican and
conservative. Start reading a book once in a while instead of
playing your Game Boy. Maybe you can compose sentences that say
what you mean instead of you making excuses for screwing up
afterwards.

I never mentioned Trent Lot, you obviously have a comprehension problem!

Also, many of the southern "republicans" were originally Democrats, who
jumped ship!

Are you just finding this out? Try telling something that isn't
common knowledge.

You clearly missed it!

BTW: The comment was also a reference to Clinton..... But you missed

that
too!

You are using the "I meant to do that" excuse for your screw up.
You made the erroneous statement in a thread about Trent Lott
and his illegitimate child. And Clinton wasn't the only
President who had affairs.

How many Democrats have been mentioned for the "Hummers" they received in
the White House?
I did not address Trent lott, only "His Mentor"
"don't speak ill of the dead" SO I have avoided using the Senators name!

And what has fishing got to do with this?

You referred to a breed of "Bass" in both responses!
But you don't remember do you?

Or how about somebody who posts with a pacbell.net on the header
but in actuality uses prodigy.com?

Interesting, I was unaware that I appeared as a Prodigy user, pacbell.net
contracts with many services, Prodigy, Yahoo, and a others. But none to
which I subscribe.

Your a former member I take it? You seem to know a lot about them.

What ever gave you that idea?

Your expounding on the topic without previous reference!

Even worst, the "Black Listed Journalist" Ya, Sure!

"Plonk"