Old December 18th 03, 06:21 AM
Chuck...K1KW

Default K1MAN...Radio criminal?? Check this out!!!

http://users.adelphia.net/~k3vr/bs.htm

Old December 18th 03, 05:15 PM
Brother Stairmeister the Fart-Whistle

"Chuck...K1KW" wrote in message
http://users.adelphia.net/~k3vr/bs.htm

He may or may not be a radio criminal, I will leave that to
the FCC to decide.

I do know however that he has no shame.

See:

(.......and some stupid schmuck already bid on it too!)

Old December 18th 03, 08:02 PM
RedOctober90

"Chuck...K1KW" wrote in message news:YHbEb.385584$Dw6.1240923@attbi_s02...
http://users.adelphia.net/~k3vr/bs.htm

I thought K1MAN were those amateur radio news programs found in all the bands.

Old December 19th 03, 02:16 AM
JJ

Mike wrote:

5.00 for ****ing shipping!!!!!

Don't believe I have ever heard of that shipper. They any better than UPS?

Old December 19th 03, 03:23 AM
Brenda Ann

"JJ" wrote in message
Mike wrote:

5.00 for ****ing shipping!!!!!

Don't believe I have ever heard of that shipper. They any better than UPS?

They'd have to be...

Old December 19th 03, 10:52 AM
Mike

Sorry, what I had meant to say was, wow $5.00 for shipping!
He could slap a postcard stamp on it for what 27 cents?

Old December 20th 03, 05:11 AM
Chuck...K1KW

Wow!!...after looking at that rip off price to send a card through the mail,
it reminds me of what my late Grandfather used to say, " a man reveals
his true values in every thing he does". Well, after seeing this, I can
only
guess what my Grandfather would have thought of this...If this guy, K1MAN,
is a scumbag on Ebay, he may be a scumbag on amateur radio also. Look at
all the correspondence from the FCC concerning this station. Just enter
K1MAN
in a Google search. Lots of reading concerning FCC violations.

What do you think???

73,
Chuck...

"Brother Stairmeister the Fart-Whistle" wrote in
message news:251ac$3fe1e0a2$d1cc7967$7728@allthenewsgroups .com...