Old December 22nd 03, 06:52 PM
Don Smith

Default Kenwood TM-231A Schematic Needed for Modification

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays fellow Hams. I am in need of a schematic of the Kenwood TM-231A 2m Mobile Radio that I just found. Seems to work great but would like to do some of the mods listed on the internet. A scan of the PC board and schematic showing the area of the mods would be greatly appreciated. Would also be interested in purchasing a manual, either original or copy of same. Gladly pay all costs involved. Please contact me off list if you are able to help. Thanks and 73's Don Smith KB6GQA

--
"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference. When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." George Washington (Address to 1st session of Congress)