Old December 27th 03, 01:10 AM
Kaz

Default Ham Logger Software

Looking for the web site to download "Web Logger" software. This is an MS
Access based program, but not the one by N6GFS or K6REA (same software?)

It is a fairly simple program, not made for contesting, but just keeping a
log of contacts.

Any help out there?

Old December 29th 03, 02:21 AM
Bob

Kaz wrote in :

Looking for the web site to download "Web Logger" software. This is an MS
Access based program, but not the one by N6GFS or K6REA (same software?)

It is a fairly simple program, not made for contesting, but just keeping a
log of contacts.

Any help out there?

Try http://rylogit.w0ry.net

73, Bob
Old December 29th 03, 03:44 AM
Kaz

Thanks a lot, but that is not the one I am looking for.
The only thing I can find on the copy I have is "Ham Logger" in a box at the
top of the data entry window.
I have Googled everything I can think of, and am beginning to think it is
not on the web anywhere, maybe just something that has been passed around to
people via email.

Thanks again,
George