Old January 1st 04, 04:17 AM
garigue

Default Do Hams Tip?

"Alan Jatowski" wrote in message
Linda Sue Williams, 41, is a waitress at Miss Valinda's Country
Kitchen. After waitressing for over 20 years, she is somewhat
a judge of male character.

Linda Sue's customers are mostly blue collar family men. They
come in, drink coffee, read the paper, order breakfast and make
a little small talk with Linda Sue and the other waitress staff.
The one and two dollar tips they leave Linda Sue are appreciated.
Sometimes on Fridays a large group will sit at one table, and
Linda Sue may make as much as $20 in tips for the table.

Once a year the ham radio hamfest comes to town, says Linda
Sue. They demand endless cups of coffee, dump more food on
the floor than they do in their fat bellies and expect instant
service, while making lewd remarks to me, says Linda Sue.
The table is filled with their expensive little toy radios and palm
computers. They brag endlessly what important jobs they have,
how many people work for them and how many college degrees
they have.

"If only their tipping habits were as big as their inflated egos,"
said Linda Sue. When they leave, I am lucky if I find a few pennies
and dimes left among all the trash. Their body odor lingers for
hours after they're gone.

"Hams are smelly cheap braggarts," says Linda Sue.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn........

73 from KI3R (I use Old Spice Sport)

ps if you want to smell something bad catch me the day after a good fish
dinner and I when I come back from an 8 mile run .... boy the system really
blows off those protein by-products .....I know that was just as interesting
as the story above .....Happy New Year KI3R

Old January 1st 04, 05:44 AM
JJ

Alan Jatowski wrote:
[...]

And then it gets even worse, the cbers from the keydown come in.

Old January 1st 04, 04:18 PM
Brian

[...]

Name and Places Search

This form can be used to search for names, cities and towns, states
and Zip Codes. The format is free form meaning you can input whatever
you like into the box. Note: callsigns are excluded from the search.

Enter name or keyword(s) to search

Use Simple Search help

To search for the name or address of a club or person, enter the first
and/or the last names (in any order), or a part of the address (like
number and street) and/or the Zip Code. Go get Similar Zip codes, use
the star (*) such as '85*' which returns mostly Arizona zip codes.
Comma's and other punctuation are ignored. Both upper and lower case
letters are treated the same.
Click here for more advanced search options...

There are 0 records matching 'jatowski'.
Old January 1st 04, 05:10 PM
Jerry Oxendine

"Alan Jatowski" wrote in message
"Hams are smelly cheap braggarts," says Linda Sue.

NaNa NaNa Boo Boo. I smell a troll.

(This same tripe appears on some of the chicken band groups. Anybody can
stereotype anyone. Don't get me
started on them thar fellers that live in them drafty ole
house trailers and drive them thar pukey green Pontiacs
with the twin "whup-whips" 4 feet apart--you know; the
ones that go down the road going "fooomp-foomp-fooomp' on 4-5 cylinders and
smokin' out all the 'skeeters'. Five miles to the quart [oil].)

Try THAT on for size Mr. Jatowski.

Old January 1st 04, 05:14 PM
Jerry Oxendine

"JJ" wrote in message

And then it gets even worse, the cbers from the keydown come in.

...............driving rusted out Suburbans with them thar
huge "coily" antenners thar.

They are just jealous of the Greyhound bus-sized motor
homes that frequent the hamfest. You know, doctors, lawyers, surgeons,
bankers and the like. LMAO!

Old January 1st 04, 05:24 PM
Jerry Oxendine

"Brian" wrote in message

There are 0 records matching 'jatowski'.

Elementary, my good man. Chicken Banders don't HAVE a data base! LOL!

Old January 2nd 04, 04:38 PM
Dave Bushong

Alan Jatowski wrote:

Linda Sue Williams, 41, is a waitress at Miss Valinda's Country
Kitchen. After waitressing for over 20 years, she is somewhat
a judge of male character.

And certainly has paid off her student loan from Cornell by now. Maybe
she can buy that trailer that she's had to rent all this time with her
husband/cousin.

Old January 2nd 04, 04:53 PM
N8IE

Change "Linda Sue" to " Mary Ann", and the poster from "Alan Jatowski" to
"Shovel Head" and you have a very old post. LOL

[...]

---

Old January 3rd 04, 01:20 AM
Robert Casey

Alan Jatowski wrote:

Their body odor lingers for
hours after they're gone.

It's not just old hams, many old non-hams are stinky too.
I don't know why many people from the WW2 generation
don't shower every day.

Old January 3rd 04, 05:57 AM
Lord Floyd

"polycarbonate blue" wrote in news:4d0ab$3ff5da70
:

(.

cross posting netard

--