Old January 10th 04, 06:19 AM
n/a

Default Can U stil find?? cl

At some time in the past, I don't recall when, I used to
go to Qrz or one of the others? and you could look up all
the amateure in town, I don't know if it worked for large cities
but I live in a samll town, and with a 'clic' you could locate ever
operator here. I tried to do that again, tonight and I am missing
something, cause I could not do the same thing. Have I just lost
track of something,,,,,,, or is this more """"9/11"""?????
tthank in advance. cl. 73
Old January 10th 04, 04:41 PM
Keyboard In The Wilderness

CL -- go to QRZ.com http://www.qrz.com/

Scroll down to NAME SEARCH in the left hand column -- click there
In the menu -- Type in city and state e.g. Iola KS
Get city listing of Amateurs
Works for zip codes as well.

--
73 From The Wilderness Keyboard

Help! Can't find trunk JLB Antenna 2 April 20th 04 04:24 AM
Where to find antique (1920's) AM Radio Info? Larry Johnson Boatanchors 4 November 11th 03 04:53 AM
FS: Hard to find Bristol Wrench sets JONWEINER Boatanchors 4 October 18th 03 01:42 PM
FS: Hard to find Bristol Wrench sets JONWEINER Boatanchors 0 October 14th 03 03:30 PM
FS: Hard to find Bristol Wrench Sets JONWEINER Boatanchors 0 October 14th 03 03:27 PM