RadioBanter

-   -   An invitation to all my freinds (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25435-invitation-all-my-freinds.html)

Lloyd Davies Tub O Lard January 11th 04 01:23 AM

An invitation to all my freinds

I invite all my homosexual friends to come and participate with me in a ten way
69 sesion with me as the pivot man. I will be wearing my red outfit, and I
promise to suck and swallow every drop!

That's the Wagon Wheel Gay Bar, where the spokes of the wheel man-meat get
stuck in my mouth and asshole!
It's a real gay bar, not some made up figment of my imagination like that
Brownie's Lounge!

WAGON WHEEL
300 Reid Road
Athens, AL