Old January 11th 04, 01:23 AM
Lloyd Davies Tub O Lard

Default An invitation to all my freinds

I invite all my homosexual friends to come and participate with me in a ten way
69 sesion with me as the pivot man. I will be wearing my red outfit, and I
promise to suck and swallow every drop!

That's the Wagon Wheel Gay Bar, where the spokes of the wheel man-meat get
stuck in my mouth and asshole!
It's a real gay bar, not some made up figment of my imagination like that
Brownie's Lounge!

WAGON WHEEL
300 Reid Road
Athens, AL

Lloyd Davies Tub O' Lard
30 Year Old Virgin
Lambda Vice President
Hams are Homos, Inc.
Internet Punching bag

Invitation Goetz Equipment 0 December 29th 04 10:28 PM
Invitation Goetz Digital 0 December 29th 04 10:26 PM
Invitation Goetz Digital 0 December 29th 04 10:26 PM
Invitation Goetz Boatanchors 0 December 29th 04 10:26 PM
Invitation Goetz Antenna 0 December 29th 04 10:26 PM