Old January 16th 04, 06:36 AM
lorentzson

Default gud repair shop Kenwood????

I have a kenwood tr 751a in need of repair. I am located in S. Tex.
where is a good Kenwood repair shop.??? would appreciate any and
all input. cl. 73
Old January 16th 04, 11:34 AM
Bob M.

send to me, might take a while to fix though,
Then it may take a year or to to contact you.'
and of cause shipping back will take 18mths,
such a heavy item
meanwhile I'll test it thoroughly be fore I return it

Kenwood hf repair DXer Dx 2 September 11th 04 06:27 PM
Kenwood hf repair DXer Dx 0 September 11th 04 06:02 PM
Kenwood & Yaesu Repair Service John Equipment 0 January 17th 04 11:58 AM
Kenwood & Yaesu Repair Service John Equipment 0 January 17th 04 11:58 AM
Kenwood 930/940 Repair Service John Equipment 2 January 11th 04 03:03 AM