RadioBanter

-   -   Finally! My ARRL membership pays off! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25476-finally-my-arrl-membership-pays-off.html)

Steveo January 23rd 04 08:11 PM

Dummy Load wrote:
"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in
:

Move over! People like me are coming to HF,. and there will be
nothing you can do to stop it. I am so happy.

Ten-Four on that Good-Buddy!! :-)

"Can ya hear me now?..Good."

Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD January 23rd 04 08:34 PM

"Bonzi" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:23:39 -0600, "Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD"
wrote:

My prayers are coming true! I have studied code for over 10 long years.
This day would come, just as I said it would.

Move over! People like me are coming to HF,. and there will be nothing

you
can do to stop it. I am so happy. I know it's just s step, but I'm sure
with wisdom of the ARRL, it will soon be reality.

Lloyd Davies, N0VFP
A Time Lord Always wins in the end!

How you going to get a signal out of that HUD apartment, fatboy?

STFU, you nerd!

(Now go and see Roger Wiseman over the Shipwreck lounge, I hear you and him
had a good time last week)

Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD January 23rd 04 08:36 PM

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
ink.net...
Yes LLLllllooooooyyyyyddddddd, please, OH PLEASE come to HF. I'll be
waiting.

Dan/W4NTI

Dan,

My fights are no longer with you.

Why keep it up?

Lloyd

Steve Stone January 23rd 04 09:00 PM

I don't think a batch of newcomers can unleash any more unholy blasphemy
onto the HF bands then what has already been said and done.

Most of the conversations I've heard on HF sound like rowdy barroom talk or
a bunch old maids sitting around on deflated hemorrhoid cushions complaining
about poor health and cat food.

Dan/W4NTI January 24th 04 01:37 AM

"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in message

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
ink.net...
Yes LLLllllooooooyyyyyddddddd, please, OH PLEASE come to HF. I'll be
waiting.

Dan/W4NTI

Dan,

My fights are no longer with you.

Why keep it up?

Lloyd

Could it be because I think you are a puke ?

Dan/W4NTI

Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD January 24th 04 04:18 AM

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
link.net...

Could it be because I think you are a puke ?

Dan/W4NTI

Golly gosh,

I thought we both had burried the hatchet a while back. We put aside some
differences in our battles with Roger Wiseman. I never had alot against
you. I am sorry I can't please everyone, Dan.

I am sorry you cannot see past yourself on this ARRL proposal. In the long
run, it'll be the best thing. I felt exactly the opposite, before the
proposal. I was debating on wheather to renew or not. But the ARRL had
great news. I am sorry that you will not benefit like I will.

At least I tried.

Lloyd

Dan/W4NTI January 24th 04 10:50 PM

"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in message

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
link.net...

Could it be because I think you are a puke ?

Dan/W4NTI

Golly gosh,

I thought we both had burried the hatchet a while back. We put aside some
differences in our battles with Roger Wiseman. I never had alot against
you. I am sorry I can't please everyone, Dan.

I am sorry you cannot see past yourself on this ARRL proposal. In the

long
run, it'll be the best thing. I felt exactly the opposite, before the
proposal. I was debating on wheather to renew or not. But the ARRL had
great news. I am sorry that you will not benefit like I will.

At least I tried.

Lloyd

And failed, and failed, and failed, then rubbed it in with your assinine
comments about you coming to HF. Your a puke Lllllllooooooyyyyyddddd.

Dan/W4NTI

bobo_brazil February 1st 04 05:14 PM

Steveo wrote in message ...
Dummy Load wrote:
"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in
:

Move over! People like me are coming to HF,. and there will be
nothing you can do to stop it. I am so happy.

Ten-Four on that Good-Buddy!! :-)

"Can ya hear me now?..Good."

Steveo, dickhead, you are a loser.