RadioBanter

-   -   Finally! My ARRL membership pays off! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25476-finally-my-arrl-membership-pays-off.html)

Steveo February 1st 04 05:17 PM

(bobo_brazil) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Dummy Load wrote:
"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in
:

Move over! People like me are coming to HF,. and there will be
nothing you can do to stop it. I am so happy.

Ten-Four on that Good-Buddy!! :-)

"Can ya hear me now?..Good."

Steveo, dickhead, you are a loser.

A loser that will mop the parking lot with your over-medicated dome.

--
Japanese Nascar?
http://tinyurl.com/3apbj

Mike Coslo February 1st 04 09:38 PM

Steveo wrote:

Japanese Nascar?
http://tinyurl.com/3apbj

Ohh, how NASCAR is going to change under Nextel! Dunno if the present
fans are gonna like it at all!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Steveo February 1st 04 09:58 PM

Mike Coslo wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Japanese Nascar?
http://tinyurl.com/3apbj

Ohh, how NASCAR is going to change under Nextel! Dunno if the
present fans are gonna like it at all!

- Mike KB3EIA -

I know what you mean, I'm gonna have trouble remembering not to
call it Winston. I still don't completely understand
the playoff thing. I figure Nextel won't last as long as the
smokes did for a sponsor either.

--
Plymouth Motorcycle:
http://www.allpar.com/history/plymouth/motorcycle.html

medina_mopo February 1st 04 10:58 PM

Stupid Steve wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040201173348.091
:

It is not a playoff, and they are sure to say that it is not a playoff.

Go and believe them if you so choose, it IS a playoff.

Ohhh really dickface since when then does every team participate in the
playoffs?

Yes indeed Steveo Moparholic is a big dickface who knows nothing and
understands even less!