Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 31st 04, 05:02 AM
Bill

Default Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit

Gentleman

Maybe you guys can help me. I am trying to fill out the application
for the
Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit for aeronautical and
aircraft purposes and I am having some difficulty with the online
system.

Using Form 605/Electronic Filing, what radio service is this under? I
would assume AA or AF, but there is no easy interpretation. Nowhere
in the multi-page application does it say "Restricted Radiotelephone
Operator Permit" check YES or similar

Just having some difficulty, any help from some Elmers is appreciated

Thanks

Bill