Old February 4th 04, 02:57 PM
nArx-O

Default Pleasee check out my webb sites KC8TCS

This kind of **** gives all hams a bad name. The FCC should ask for sexual
preference on the application and filter out all of these degenerates. What
with all the no-coders, gays and lesbians and animal lovers, dumb ****
CB-ers, amateur radio has become a wonderful place. What a wonderful hobby!
(Sarcasm intended)

"peter stank" spewed forth in message:

Itt would please me 4 you to visit my web sittes.
http://www.geocities.com/kc8tcs/

pleaase visitt for now. i am peter kc8tcs.
My mindd is slow, so please do not mind the error.

Old February 5th 04, 06:11 AM
Sal M. Onella

"nArx-O" nArx-O @ yahoo.x wrote in message

This kind of **** gives all hams a bad name. The FCC should ask for

sexual
preference on the application and filter out all of these degenerates.

What
with all the no-coders, gays and lesbians and animal lovers, dumb ****
CB-ers, amateur radio has become a wonderful place. What a wonderful

hobby!
(Sarcasm intended)

"peter stank" spewed forth in message:

Itt would please me 4 you to visit my web sittes.
http://www.geocities.com/kc8tcs/

Two problems, there, shipmate:

1) The FCC gave me my no-code license, so you certainly wouldn't want to
use them as a filter. Oh, no, they're far too ineffective in weeding out
society's undesirables. Perhaps a batallion of jack-booted thugs could get
the job done for you. (By the way, I've been fighting dyslexia for years,
trying to learn the code and if I could, I would. Broad-brushing no-code
techs as you did gets you nowhere. My contribution to ham radio has been an
honorable one and such a dismissive tone is entirely wrong.)

2) is a parody site and you missed it -- completely.
(Check out
www.drudgereport.com and then www.drudge.com for the parody
site.) The real KC8TCS is not represented on that web page.

If you wish to confess that you were drunk or stoned when you posted the
above, I will accept your apology.

Old February 24th 04, 08:57 PM
nArx-O

Whatever happened to this group? It's filled with children and CB'ers (or
are they one in the same?) This is an amateur radio newsgroup, and people
shouldn't have to keep adapting their filters to weed out this trash. In
the early days of usenet, this group was worthwhile. I thought that once
KC8JBO was eliminated all this would go away.

"Lloyd Davies Retardo" wrote in message
I am not changing my ****ing feelings about learning the ****ing code!
by Lloyd Davies - THE ULTIMATE TIME LORD
I am not influenced by your opinions. I, as a White American, am entitled

say my opinion, I don't give a **** if you like it or not!

Why in the **** won't you ****ing debate me? I am entitled to opinion,

are'nt
I? Well, then let me express my ****ing opinion, and let my have it

without any
name calling and degrading remarks. Why don't crakheads treat me like a

****ing
adult for once?

"peter stank" spewed forth in message:

Itt would please me 4 you to visit my web sittes.
http://www.geocities.com/kc8tcs/
or

http://kc8tcs.batcave.net/

Old February 25th 04, 01:33 PM
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

In article , "nArx-O" nArx-O @
yahoo.x says...

Top-posting corrected

"peter stank" spewed forth in message:

Itt would please me 4 you to visit my web sittes.
http://www.geocities.com/kc8tcs/
or

http://kc8tcs.batcave.net/

snippety-one

"Lloyd Davies Retardo" wrote in message
I am not changing my ****ing feelings about learning the ****ing code!
by Lloyd Davies - THE ULTIMATE TIME LORD
I am not influenced by your opinions. I, as a White American, am entitled

say my opinion, I don't give a **** if you like it or not!

snippety-two

Whatever happened to this group? It's filled with children and CB'ers (or
are they one in the same?) This is an amateur radio newsgroup, and people
shouldn't have to keep adapting their filters to weed out this trash. In
the early days of usenet, this group was worthwhile. I thought that once
KC8JBO was eliminated all this would go away.

Welcome to the Wild World of Usenet. Personally, I don't mind
doing filter adaptation. Heck, I need to do a variant of the same thing
on the air to clean up the QRM.

Remember that Usenet has been around since the late 70's at least,
and that it has a long and very colorful history of flame-fests, off-
topic, and pointless posts.

The problem only got worse once the Internet came into the public
view, mainly because it resulted in a huge influx of people who barely
knew what the Internet was, let alone Usenet, and were utterly ignorant
of even the most basic "Rules of the Road" that the veteran users had
been living by for decades.

Even today, a huge chunk of the 'net's users seem to think that
the WWW is the 'net, and that the same conventions often applied to E-
mail should apply anywhere. Don't even get me started on how much non-
binary trash I've seen contaminate the alt.binary.* hierarchy.

The good news is that once you get to that 'sweet spot' for your
reader's filters, you will indeed lose most of the noise and get real
signal (though you may be surprised at how much gets filtered). It just
takes a while sometimes.

One thing: Please don't top-post. It's a good way to cause other
readers to lose the context of a given thread very quickly. This link
has more details.

http://www.html-faq.com/etiquette/?toppost

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"
Old February 26th 04, 02:01 AM
Dave Bushong

nArx-O wrote:
Whatever happened to this group? It's filled with children and CB'ers (or
are they one in the same?) This is an amateur radio newsgroup, and people
shouldn't have to keep adapting their filters to weed out this trash. In
the early days of usenet, this group was worthwhile. I thought that once
KC8JBO was eliminated all this would go away.

Sadly, this is true.

It's like the small office where it's OK to use the postage machine for
a "few" personal letters, and then someone abuses it.

It's like California when I grew up there in the '50s and '60s, a lot
like Mayberry RFD, but with perfect weather. Then the libs moved in and
screwed it up to make it the worst place next to Mass.

It's like the USA where you used to be able to live "the American dream"
by working hard and become rich and happy. Now it's lawyers, taxes, and
entitlements.

I now live in New Hampshire, where the Mass-holes have moved, since they
screwed up their own state and are looking for somewhere else to spoil.

That is what happened to r.r.a.m (x-post maintained for this reply).

Have something nice? Once the low-brow / CB / kiddies find out about
it, someone is going to throw a brick at the parade. Then, it's no
good. It must be part of human nature, but only for that part of the IQ
bell curve that is off to the left.

Hmmm...... "left"? As in IQ's from 0-75?

--
This file is PureMail protected. To reply to the sender,
you MUST include this in the subject line:

RNWENK29CD 04/01/2004

(without that string in the subject, your
message will be deleted, unread)