Old February 7th 04, 12:47 AM
William H. O'Hara, III

Default Crown Vic install

Does anyone have some pictures of a neat installation
of some type of bracket for their radios over the
transmission hump? I would appreciate any install info
such as where to pass coax and power.

Thanks
Bill

--
William H. O'Hara KB1IUB use QRZ.com for address lookup
Old February 7th 04, 06:24 PM
Bob_W

Check out Scientific Dimensions, Inc. for the hump mount.

http://www.sdi.cc/

Bob (N5UYA)

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 00:47:50 -0000, "William H. O'Hara, III"
wrote:

Does anyone have some pictures of a neat installation
of some type of bracket for their radios over the
transmission hump? I would appreciate any install info
such as where to pass coax and power.

Thanks
Bill

DJ-V5T Programmer (RT Systems) - Install without floppy - solution Ed Elliott Equipment 0 June 9th 04 11:25 PM
DJ-V5T Programmer (RT Systems) - Install without floppy - solution Ed Elliott Equipment 0 June 9th 04 11:25 PM
install a99 Timothy Boyd Homebrew 0 February 1st 04 03:20 PM
Anyone install a Kenwood in a 2002 CRV Paul \(Erie\) General 0 September 27th 03 03:28 AM
how to install NMO blind mount? Antenna 0 July 11th 03 02:02 AM