Old February 8th 04, 01:36 PM
Monty

Default rather odd request for ham radio related video

If someone knows of a better newsgroup to ask this in, by all means let me
know, or set folowups to the appropriate group.
I'm looking for I believe it was the David Letterman show from way back in
1991 or thereabouts where veronica Harrington KC6TQR made an appearance.
Being the youngest licensed radio amateur in the state of california having
received her license at age 6, I may have seen that show but I just don't
remember. It was either that or the home show I saw way back then. In any
case does anyone know where I might be able to find a video or audio clip
of that show or at least the segment with Veronica Harrington KC6TQR in it?
If there's no know clip of that online does anyone know if I might be able
to order a copy of that show, and if so, how would I go about doing so?
I'd love to see that again.
73 de Monty KD6CAE
Old February 8th 04, 02:44 PM
Henry Kolesnik

try Letterman at CBS, they have the archives but what it takes to get a copy
is a mystery.
73
hank wd5jfr
9.130...

Old February 9th 04, 09:10 AM
Monty

I kind of figured as much, I'll have to see what I can do to get hold of
that, it would be neat to see that again.
Monty
Old July 1st 05, 10:37 PM
Junior Member

Lightbulb

Hello! If you are still watching this thread, or if you still want a tape, I can help you. Please message back....