Old February 27th 04, 06:48 PM
Jack Nichols

Default Where's the NRA on whoring as bush bitches?

I love all the slimey efforts to slander a hero like John Kerry. Wasn't that
Kerry /Fonda cutout fascinating LOL

Kind of reminds one of all the claims that Oswald's head was a cut & paste job !

http://www.geocities.com/tom5515/rise.htm
Old February 27th 04, 08:18 PM
Stinger

"Jack Nichols" wrote in message
om...
I love all the slimey efforts to slander a hero like John Kerry. Wasn't

that
Kerry /Fonda cutout fascinating LOL

Kind of reminds one of all the claims that Oswald's head was a cut & paste

job !

http://www.geocities.com/tom5515/rise.htm

You're right, it is asinine to drag up 30-year old foolishness. People
change, mature, and grow.

Looking at "experience," if we were voting for which guy we thought would be
better to lead a platoon through a rice paddy, Kerry would be the guy, hands
down.

Unfortunately, we're debating which guy should lead the whole country as
Commander in Chief, and Kerry's record over the last decade in Congress
indicates that he's simply a "tax and spend" liberal that has the bad
judgement to vote against every major defense program that is currently in
place. The Stealth Fighter, B1 Bomber, and numerous other assets have saved
countless American lives in battle, making our fighting forces something
that our enemies fear. Thank God we have these programs in place now!

Nobody did a "cut and paste" on Kerry's record, but I'm sure the Kerry
campaign would love to try! ;^)

I notice even the National Journal sees him has having the "most liberal
roll call votes, outranking even Kennedy and Clinton," using a process
developed at CNN, and done by the Brookings Institiution:

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjk11.htm

Honestly, I see this as a good thing, as it will make everyone's choice more
clear, either way, and that's what our representative democracy is all
about.

-- Stinger

Old February 27th 04, 10:44 PM
Brenda Ann

"Stinger" wrote in message
.. .
Unfortunately, we're debating which guy should lead the whole country as
Commander in Chief, and Kerry's record over the last decade in Congress
indicates that he's simply a "tax and spend" liberal that has the bad
judgement to vote against every major defense program that is currently in
place. The Stealth Fighter, B1 Bomber, and numerous other assets have

saved
countless American lives in battle, making our fighting forces something
that our enemies fear. Thank God we have these programs in place now!

Actually, I have seen, even on Faux News Channel, that "all those votes"
against those defense systems were but a single vote on a single
appropriations bill, and that he voted against that appropriations bill
because of all the pork in it, not because of those defense systems. The
RNC is spinning it to sound like he consistantly voted against defense, when
such was not the case.

Old February 27th 04, 11:07 PM
Stinger

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Stinger" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Sorry, Brenda Ann, but you are mistaken -- these votes, campaigns, and
(thankfully failed) Kerry-introduced bills happened over his 19-year tenure
in Congress.

Here's a quick partial digest from the last decade, taken from multiple
congressional sessions of votes to weaken national security:

1995: Proposed Bill Cutting $1.5 Billion From Intelligence Budget. Kerry
introduced a bill that would "reduce the Intelligence budget by $300 million
in
each of fiscal years 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, and 2000." There were no
cosponsors of Kerry's bill, which never made it to the floor for a vote. (S.
1290, Introduced 9/29/95)

1995: Voted To Slash FBI Funding By $80 Million. (H.R. 2076, CQ Vote #480:
Adopted 49-41: R 9-40; D 40-1, 9/29/95, Kerry Voted Yea)

1994: Proposed Bill To Gut $1 Billion From Intelligence And Freeze Spending
For
Two Major Intelligence Programs. Kerry proposed a bill cutting $1 billion
from
the budgets of the National Foreign Intelligence Program and from Tactical
Intelligence, and freezing their budgets. The bill did not make it to a
vote,
but the language was later submitted (and defeated - see below) as S. Amdt.
1452
to H.R. 3759. (S. 1826, Introduced 2/3/94)

1997: Kerry Questioned Growth Of Intelligence Community After Cold War. "Now
that that [Cold War] struggle is over, why is it that our vast intelligence
apparatus continues to grow even as Government resources for new and
essential
priorities fall far short of what is necessary? ." (Senator John Kerry
Agreeing
That Critic's Concerns Be Addressed, Congressional Record, 5/1/97, p. S3891)

When His Bill Stalled In Committee, Kerry Proposed $1 Billion Cut As
Amendment Instead. Kerry proposed cutting $1 billion from the National
Foreign
Intelligence Program and Tactical Intelligence budgets, and freezing their
budgets. The amendment was defeated, with even Graham, Lieberman and Braun
voting against Kerry. (Amdt.. To H.R. 3759, CQ Vote #39: Rejected 20-75: R
3-37;
D 17-38, 2/10/94, Kerry Voted Yea; Graham, Lieberman And Braun Voted Nay)

After all the above, he has the nerve to say this, after 9/11

12 Days After 9/11: Kerry Questioned Quality Of Intelligence. "And the
tragedy
is, at the moment, that the single most important weapon for the United
States
of America is intelligence. . And we are weakest, frankly, in that
particular
area. So it's going to take us time to be able to build up here to do this
properly." (CBS's "Face The Nation," 9/23/01)

-- Stinger

Old February 27th 04, 08:53 PM
Paul Keenleyside

"Jack Nichols" wrote in message
om...
I love all the slimey efforts to slander a hero like John Kerry. Wasn't

that
Kerry /Fonda cutout fascinating LOL

Kind of reminds one of all the claims that Oswald's head was a cut & paste

job !

http://www.geocities.com/tom5515/rise.htm

What does this have to do with radio scanners and amateur radio?

Old March 1st 04, 05:39 AM
Ronny Julian

What does this have to do with radio scanners and amateur radio?

You can also hear the same debates on HF, VHF, and UHF! They just
forgot to point this out... Their Bad! OOPS!

Old March 4th 04, 12:38 AM
Paul Keenleyside

"Origins of the Knight" wrote in message
om...
AMERICA. IMPEACH BUSH. THANK YOU.

Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier just to vote him out in your election?

Old March 12th 04, 07:20 PM
C.M.German

Forgot to take your meds again, huh.....