Old March 30th 04, 05:58 PM
Racenjasn

Default DTMF codes

I'm trying to use the DTMF feature of my GP68 radio, but need to find
the access codes in my area. Does anyone know where to find these or
get more info? I'm still a little green on all the details. Thanks.

Jason
Old March 31st 04, 02:26 PM
Incognito

If you mean DTMF codes for autopatch etc -- these are usually for members
only and available thru the repeater club autopatch guru.

If you mean PL (CTCSS) codes to access a Ham repeater -- Try artsci for your
area at URL:
http://www.artscipub.com/repeaters/

--
Incognito By Necessity (:-(

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
- - -Harry S Truman

om...

ICOM 706 DTMF Keith Bozek Equipment 0 August 20th 04 10:08 PM
DTMF programming Kenwood TM-741 on cross-band repeat? tirebouchon69 General 1 February 22nd 04 08:45 AM
DTMF programming Kenwood TM-741 on cross-band repeat? tirebouchon69 Equipment 0 February 21st 04 03:47 PM
DTMF programming Kenwood TM-741 on cross-band repeat? tirebouchon69 Equipment 0 February 21st 04 03:47 PM