Old April 14th 04, 02:07 AM
Ham4awhile

Default Yaesu joins bandwagon, but what about Kenwood?

Ten Tec started it with the Orion introducing it but not having it available
for almost two years. Icom got on the bandwagon last year at Hamvention with
their IC-7800 which may or may not be availble any day now. Yaesu just
introduced their unavailable FT-DX-9000. But what I want to know is when is
Kenwood going to get on the bandwagon and announce a radio that isn't going to
be available?!

Old April 14th 04, 04:49 AM
Marty

"mick "gay" slater" wrote in message
. ..
The Yaesu picture is a fake.

What Yaesu picture?????

Old April 14th 04, 07:45 AM
mick \gay\ slater

The DX 9000 pic floating around.

http://www.hamshop.co.jp/9000/9000.jpg

Old April 15th 04, 12:54 AM
Marty

"mick "gay" slater" wrote in message
. ..
The DX 9000 pic floating around.

http://www.hamshop.co.jp/9000/9000.jpg

I C.. Hadn't seen that, so ta muchly!!! Looks like just a box with 2
S-meters!!! ;-)))