Old April 25th 04, 04:54 AM
jack smith

Default Betina's plea to find an american man....

HI,
Much as I would like to see you but sorry to tell you that I live here
in the Phils. That's the main reason why me and that guy from
eharmony are having problems it's because of the distance. He
requested me to get a passport so I can be with him in California and
he started to become irritable when I haven't gotten one yet. I will
still be able to get one on May. But then we have to go through
another process that is for him to obtain for a Fiance Visa.
He wants to open his door to other options for he is afraid that he
can't be with me. He said that I am competing with other women out
there in California who are business owners, professional careers
etc. They have better chances for they are there and I am here. So I
told him I am giving him the freedom to do the things he wants to do.
He emailed me back and told me if I have done something to process my
passport faster.
Do you think this man really likes me? I want your opinion.
Betina
Enclosed is a pic of mine. I am the smallest in the group. With me
are my co employees at the hotel where I worked. The shot was taken
at the hotel lobby.
Betina

American Made Radios Paul Equipment 10 December 9th 03 02:45 AM
American Made Radios Paul Equipment 0 December 7th 03 08:31 PM