Old May 8th 04, 11:30 AM
+++++

Default WH2T in Bloomington Indiana

Here we go again. Joe dip**** opens his mouth again. SHUT UP JOE!!!! Your
a moron! Why do you always have a comment?? NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!

Joe Sixpack wrote:

"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
acolo.com...
WH2T in Bloomington Indiana now calls himself Dr. Ace. Let me give you
some background on this man. He lives in a ****ty part of the city in
a ****ty house. He used to be best buds with N9GJC. His name is Tracy,
not Ace. He went into the BMV and filled out a form saying his name
had been legally changed. Oh yeah TRACY, I reported that to the State
of Indiana. And so have some other hams. Hams that you thought were
your friends. He has no education. He is a self-proclaimed Dr. now.
Tell us Tracy, where did your education metriculate from? What is your
doctorate in? Oh, thats right, YOUR A LIAR!!!!!! WH2T is complete
white trash. Everyone should remember that. I will be doing a
comprehensive background check on him and posting all my findings here
in the group for all who talk to him to see.

For what purpose? Have you deluded yourself into thinking anybody cares?
"Background Check"? From where? The Dimwit Private Detective School Of
Misinformation?
Yeah. That credible source will REALLY hold water, won't it?

Before you sling the mud, be sure you are not stepping in your own manure
first. What goes around most often comes around, and it ain't pretty for

the
slingee.

Old October 17th 04, 08:24 AM
Dr.Ace

Hi DON,
I think your vanity call sign should be K9DUM instead of K9D*N.
I recently found this message you posted "anonymously".
Let me correct a few of your mistakes and/or errors.
I will NOT correct your several spelling and grammatical errors.
I have never lived in Bloomington, IN.
I don't now or have I ever lived in a shi++y part of the city in a shi++y
house.
I live several miles from the nearest city limits of any city,
my mailing address is for a small city about 10 miles away from my
residence.
I, and most people have filled out many forms at the BMV.
FYI, DON my name has never been Tracy. It was trACEy several years ago.
Feel free to report any damn thing to any agency that trips your trigger.
As for my education - It didn't "metriculate" from any place.
I have been matriculated into several colleges.
Anyone who wishes to know what my Doctorate is in can check www.QRZ.com or
www.WH2T.com .
I encourage you to do "a comprehensive background check on" me and post all
your findings here
in the group for all who talk to me to see.
P.S.
By the way DON , in your email address it should be Sailor NOT
SailerDon@Yah**

Dr.Ace - WH2T
WWW.WH2T.COM

From: ++++++
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Date: May 09 2004 12:27:30

+++++ wrote in message
news:ZWFt.1e4e20204e61f2f3e126ef7abaa92c83@1084012 248.nulluser.com...

Here we go again. Joe dip**** opens his mouth again. SHUT UP JOE!!!! Your
a moron! Why do you always have a comment?? NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!

Joe Sixpack wrote:

Sounds like a fat piglet from Shantytown....whassa matter? Hung over again
today?