Old May 21st 04, 08:09 PM
Fag-lame Freddy, The Lamenetter

Default How to Roger was outed

Max Mustermann wrote:
In article s.it
futureworlds whined:

On Wed, 19 May 2004 07:41:33 +0200 (CEST), George Orwell
wrote:

In article
Backpedal Boy Stagger Lee whined:

Then why is it that a traceback to you comes up with domain names like
1Cust127.tnt1.wheeling.wv.da.uu.net these days? (The digits in
"1Cust127" may change, but the "tnt1.wheeling.wv.da.uu.net" seems to
remain the same.)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA..Saggytits Lee ****s up yet again! You better try again,
fatty!
I'll laugh and laugh when you try to say these come from that server.

Introduction To Remailers

[ignoramus snip]

Yes, you are quite the ignoramus.

No one bothers with remailers. It's too easy to find out what you
want to know by other means.

Sure it is, ****tard. When it is encrypted?

I suppose we can give Woger a hint, even though he once laughed at the
notion that SLee knows something about hacking.

Saggytits know about "hacking?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
That dumb**** can't even find the Marshall County, WV ARES website.

The way to trace back your packets is through SNMP (simple network
management protocol) as applied to the various routers and terminal
servers which manage dialup connections around your area. For some
reason, the manufacturers have too often assumed that an SNMP request
would come from one of their own technical people, and they have left
authentication turned off and the service available to the world.

That's fine, except that that "dialup" wasn't used to send those
packets, dumb****. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
And, they are encrypted, dip****. He got that ip from the admin of the
Nim Buster board. And tried to connect the dots.

That means SLee can query the routing tables and internal information
of many such machines without ever breaking into them. It is like
making a finger request used to be in the good old days.

Saggytits couldn't find his tiny litle vienna sausage withyout moving
his big fat gut.

So he makes SNMP queries until he finds the front end server for your
dialup service by searching for your name or last destination. It's
easy.

Bwhahahahahahaha..wrong...that isn't my dialup server.

He doesn't have to break into anything.

The SNMP information leaks have been around for at least 10 years.
Back when alt.2600 was inhabited by clueful people, the leaks used to
be a common topic of discussion.

Until CISCO and a half dozen other equipment makers secure their SNMP
protocols better, he will always be able to track you down.

Gee, I wonder if the computer crime division of certain Federal agencies
will see it like that?

Why don't you send it to them. I'm sure that they just love hearing from
people that they have a long file on....

Guff

--
New Message Forum:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/290803

Cool Links:
Meet the Lamenetters:
http://www.geocities.com/meet_the_lamenetters
http://www.geocities.com/meet_the_la...rs/legend.html

OFFICIAL WOGER WISEMAN WEB PAGES:
http://www.network54.com/Realm/dick_...iseman/poo.jpg
http://www.network54.com/Realm/woger/index.html

OFFICIAL JELLIEBUN WEB SITE:
http://www.geocities.com/jelliebun_bunniegirl/

ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

(Woger Wussman)
Skinflutist
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º °`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"Love is the answer... Now bend over and touch your toes, grit
your teeth, and take it like a big boy." -Woger Wiseman misquoting
John Lennon to Glen Dale 5 year olds.

/"\
|\./|
| |
| |
|~|
| |
/'\| |/'\..
/~\| | | | \
| =[@]= | | \
| ~ ~ ~ ~ |` )
| /
\ /
\ /
\ _____ /
|--//''`\--|
| (( +==)) |
|--\_|_//--|

Old May 22nd 04, 02:12 PM
AB8MQ

PRISON BITCH PARIS "Fag-lame Freddy, The Lamenetter"
whined in message

wrote:

[...]

You mean CONVICTS like yourself, PrisonBITCH?
From:
Oklahoma Department of Corrections
http://www.doc.state.ok.us/DOCS/offender_info.htm

DOC#:127605
Name: Paris, Paskell E
Race:White
Gender:Male
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Brown
Height:5ft 8in
Weight:170
Birth Date:07-JAN-1962
FBI #:463278DA5
OSBI #:515550
Reception Date:08-JUN-1994
Contact Phone:Inactive Out
Current Facility: 127605
Discharge from prison date:31-MAY-1997

Alias Name Type Last Name First Name Middle Init
Alias Paris Paskell E

Body Marks Body Part Description
No row returned.

Sentence Details Crf Num Convict Date County Offense Term Prob Rel
Date
93-4237 23-MAY-1994 Oklahoma County False Pret Or Bogus Check Over
$50/Con G
5Y/0M/0D 07-JUN-1999
93-7215 23-MAY-1994 Oklahoma County Poss Of Credit Card Belonging To
Another
3Y/0M/0D 07-JUN-1997
93-7215 23-MAY-1994 Oklahoma County Misuse Of
Forged/Counterfeit/Suspended D
3Y/0M/0D 07-JUN-1997
93-7215 23-MAY-1994 Oklahoma County Forgery 2nd - Notes, Checks,
Bills, Draf
3Y/0M/0D 07-JUN-1997
82-51 26-APR-1985 Marshall County Rec/Poss/Conc Stolen Property
4Y/0M/0D
25-APR-1989
Old May 23rd 04, 03:13 PM
AB8MQ

PRISON BITCH "Fag-lame Freddy, The Lamenetter"
whined in message ...

From:
Oklahoma Department of Corrections
http://www.doc.state.ok.us/DOCS/offender_info.htm

DOC#:127605
Name: Paris, Paskell E

Yawn. This would be a lot more impressive if you actually knew my name.

That *IS* your name, dumb****.

And even if I was this person, I still wouldn't have been sent to the
nut house for beating my mother up.

No, your crackwhore mommy Claudine *could* kick *your* ass,
Prisonbitch. Guess again, dip****, I... 1) never beat up my mother 2)
never was in any nut house.
Try harder.

Your not in any position to criticize anyone, Woger.

^^^^^^^

"You're" still struggling with the English language, I see.

Start

Oh, I haven't even gotten warmed up yet. Remember that FBI visit,
Prisonbitch? Multiply that by a few times.
Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha..Maybe your buddy the walrus boy Mark
Grennan, KD5AMB, who molests his own kids will put you up when they
come looking for you.
Old May 24th 04, 12:51 PM
decaffy

are you guys for real? You actually spend this much time on the internet
with your penny ante public bull****?

You're both mentally ill, not a doubt in my mind. Both of you go to the iggy
bin. Now get off my computer and out of my newsgroup. I love this ignormax
program - works like a charm. All associated IPs are ****canned from my
group. Into the **** can you idiots and your thread go...

Nite nite.

orlds.it...

Old May 24th 04, 08:05 PM
AB8MQ

From:
Oklahoma Department of Corrections
http://www.doc.state.ok.us/DOCS/offender_info.htm

DOC#:127605
Name: Paris, Paskell E

Yawn. This would be a lot more impressive if you actually knew my name.

That *IS* your name, dumb****.

Why because one dumb**** (Newbomb Turk) thought it was and another
dumb**** (you) agrees with him? Before that they thought I was Kent (the
**** Mason). Maybe you can explain how I was posting to both fido and
Usenet while Paris was in Prison, dumb****? Never mind asswipe if you
want to call me Paris I have no major problem with it. It is not like
you've ever been right on anything.

And even if I was this person, I still wouldn't have been sent to the
nut house for beating my mother up.

No, your crackwhore mommy Claudine *could* kick *your* ass,
Prisonbitch. Guess again, dip****, I... 1) never beat up my mother 2)
never was in any nut house.
Try harder.

You've been outted too many times whines

You mean like that wonderful piece of "detective work" that you posted
on Nim Busters that you said was my IP (Earthlink) and it was found
out to be a invalid IP address, Inspector Clueless? They even followed
up to your "assertions" saying how you ****ed up royally on that one.

Tell us again about June of 1999

What about it, dumb****? More of your pulling things besides gerbils
and cucumbers out of your faggot ass? In the nut house??... guffaw!
No, wrong again, dumbass. Never have been in one.

ANOTHER SHAMELESS IKYABWAI BY WOGER! Roger Gives A Stool Sample Fag-lame Freddy, The Lamenetter General 0 April 27th 04 03:43 PM
ATT. UK. looking for Scrappy (roger) phone no. zindazenda Homebrew 0 November 24th 03 12:21 AM
ATT. UK. looking for Scrappy (roger) phone no. zindazenda Homebrew 0 November 24th 03 12:21 AM
Is It Roger...or Les? Llgpt General 1 October 3rd 03 01:50 AM
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band coughing mane General 1 September 6th 03 01:36 AM