Old June 4th 04, 07:25 PM
AB8MQ

Default Spin, LARDASS, Spin

"LARDASS Lloyd" over 10 years as a no code tech
whined in message ...
Keep \whines and mentally ill MongoLloyd's delusions

Keep showing your stupidity, Lardass Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllloyd.

The FCC has the authority, pursuant to §97.519(d)(2) of the rules to
readminister any examination element previously administered by a
volunteer examiner. ....Still stands, dumbass!

What "short list", dumbass, the Enforcement logs have quite a number
of hams that were retested. Fact is, I retested and passed, then
upgraded, while you can't even pass the test the FIRST TIME.

LARDASS admits he's mentally challenged
in http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/...eid=1073965472
"I have no problems with learning code. I get stuck after I work on
about 5-10 letters. I cannot go any further. I'm stuck. I get a mental
block."

Can you say contradiction?