Old June 12th 04, 01:30 AM
Barry

Default If I am looking for N8FN, how can I find him?

A very old friend of mine ... he seems to have dropped off the planet in
2000 ...

Direct emails are fine ... I'd appreciate any help or ideas!

-Barry

Old June 12th 04, 04:26 AM

http://www.qrz.com/p/email.pl?callsi...;from=callsign

Old June 12th 04, 04:32 AM
news.individual.net

Do a 5-second Google search for

N8FN , and you will find immediate information on this call/person.

73 de Jim K4PYT

Old June 12th 04, 04:40 AM
J999w

Looking at his QRZ search results... he has an 8 call, the QSL says he's in
Oregon, but the address is in Illinois.

No wonder he's hard to get hold of!

jw
K9RZZ