Old June 20th 04, 02:42 PM
joe

Default W4NTI-W7CPA Yet Another Hollingsworth Screw Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: "Roger"
Newsgroups: alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.mis c
Subject: W4NTI-W7CPA Yet Another Hollingsworth Screw
Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 02:40:14 -0500

Old June 22nd 04, 03:14 PM
bowlagooglie

WELCOME !!

This group is called rec.radio.amatuer.misc It's for talking about
ham radio and the rather eccentric old gentlemen residing thereon.

Unfortunately of late, every nutcake crystal-rubbing, bunny-hugging, tree-
sitting, tofu-eating, Volvo-driving, whale-watching, New-Age,
backyard-preaching, Bible-thumping, god-bothering, bigfoot-chasing,
spoon-bending, remote-viewing, star-gazing, reverse-swearing,
reptile-****ing, carpet-munching, fudge-packing, toad-licking,
goat-sucking, Clinton-loving, flame-trolling, pamphlet-peddling,
horoscope-reading, alien abductee seems to think it's fun to post his
or her juvenile dreck into r.r.a.m.

Not only that, but we're also plagued by every goddam hypocritical,
brain-dead, mega-dittoing, Reagan-worshipping, Newtie-following,
Clinton-bashing, Hillary-hating, gun-hugging, miltia-joining, bunny-
bopping, forest-raping, earth-paving, river-damming, species-
exterminating, ozone-trashing, pickup-with-gun-rack-driving,
Medicare- killing, tax-avoiding, mind-controlling, chip-in-yer-butt,
urban-legend-quoting, trickle-downing, "liberal"-hating, gay-bashing,
femiNazi-spewing, hate-spouting, Bible-quoting, Moral Mafia,
jack-booted,cross-burning, Klan-joining, Commie-baiting,
conspiracy-theorist, neo-Nazi, crypto- Fascist, radical-right-wing
ditto-head Liberty Net fruitcake that comes down the pike.

Then, when a few of us shred these senile fathead
refugees from 14.313 and 75 Meters to bits by debunking
their favorite fantasy, they start whining like stuck hogs.

Please lurk before you make a flaming asshole of yourself, then:
If you still can't stand the heat, stay the hell out of our newsgroup.

------- "This is not a gentle place.
They often forget to put their
dentures in and they stink of
5 weeks without-a-bath and
cheap indian-reservation mail-order
tobacco at the hamfests"

Fun stuff: http://www.rathergood.com/buffy/

"Roger" wrote in message
Oh, for God's sake leave Dan out of this. Just because a couple of YOU

have
been hammered by Riley I guess you think it fun to pick on Dan.
All Dan did was cuss out a couple of deserving individuals, but never did

he
throw carriers on his detractors, nowhere did he post malicious lies about
them or slander anybody's character or go to great lengths to malign his
detractors by posting bogus "police reports", "credit reports" or their

home
addresses. Dan is a bigger man than that and need not stoop to the low

level
of some Hams we know.
Dan, to my knowledge, has never stalked anybody either over the Internet

or
via the Ham bands and has been up front and honest about his

disagreements.
He does not lurk in the background, does not send anonymous magazine
subscriptions to those with whom he disagrees nor does he practice making
late night hang-up phone calls to their homes.
If Dan disagrees with you he lets you know up front and right now. And he
lets it go. Dan has no interest in sending anonymous diatribes to the
neighbors of his detractors. He sees no need to research the backgrounds

of
his detractors nor would he lower himself to making anonymous calls to

their
employers. Dan is above that sort of low level underhandedness. He tells

it
how he sees it and lets it go at that.

Apparently there a few scorned Ham ops who want to drag Dan down with
them...misery loves company as is oft said. To those few Hams I say, sweep
your own doorstep before you concern yourselves with others.

Dan may be controversial and perhaps lets his anger rule on occasion, and
yes, he can be confrontative but he is up front and honest. He lets you

know
where he stands on issues but Dan will never stoop so low as to stalk his
critics.
So, with this in mind, so what he got a warning letter from Riley? He was
told to watch his language...unlike some of you dudes who were forced to
retest or put on notice about malicious interference. Those of you who are
guilty of more serious violations might best serve yourselves by shutting

up
and bearing in mind your own transgressions lest some of us "remind" you

of
yours.

Carry on, Dan.