Old June 26th 04, 08:49 AM
John McWilliams

Default ACG Apologist Rantings was Can't figure this one

K6AZ wrote:
"Wes Chormicle" wrote in message nk.net...

"Wes Chormicle" wrote in message k.net...

A few months ago I find a guy with some rolls of Morgan's, and I buy most of

[snip ACG apologist garbage]

Yes folks, another ACG apologist who sees nothing wrong with the fraud that
the Hagers and ACG represent.

I make no apologies, and set followups to rec.coll.

--
John McWilliams