Old June 27th 04, 04:16 PM
AB8MQ

Default Wiseman, JoesixPack, and the rest of you numb nuts...

"Sissy" UpYourrs@DanRather wrote in message ...

Joe ****pack is Lardass Lloyd Davies and so are you.

"EAM" wrote in message
news:ZWFt.6c9d590d17127b5794e80d52d04c36a8@1088037 219.nulluser.com...
You people have NO lives. All you do is hang online 24/7 bashing each
other. Dont you have anything else to do? Clean your house, go out to the

"Don't" you have even a working knowledge of the English language?

mall, go to dinner, visit family, take a vacation... SOMETHING! You are
all liars and most of you have some severe mental problems. Come on, GROW
UP. Act your age.

Says the bald, obese 30 year old, oaf VIRGIN who thinks he's a "time lord"....

Seems that you rather enjoy reading the comments...despite your claim to the
contrary...

besides...it means little...

So does your whines, FATASS!
Old June 28th 04, 07:48 PM
AB8MQ

"Joe ****pack" whined in message ...
"AB8MQ" wrote in message
m...
"Sissy" UpYourrs@DanRather wrote in message

Joe ****pack is Lardass Lloyd Davies and so are you.
(background music.... theme song from The Twilight Zone.....)

It HAS to be Wiseman I see Wiseman around every corner. Wiseman is in every
thought and dream. Wiseman even talks to me through the neighbor's dog.

What makes you think I'm really him, you incredible dumbass?

I can't breathe without smelling Lloyd.

That's for sure, since he never bathes and ****s himself on a regular basis.

Go **** yourself, fatty!