RadioBanter

-   -   FYI: Vanity Call fee going up in August (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/26020-fyi-vanity-call-fee-going-up-august.html)

Robert Casey July 11th 04 10:21 PM

Unless, of course, their price is already ridiculously low. I was selling a
used tuner at a hamfest for 1/4 of what a new one would be as I simply
didn't like it, wanted to get a different one, and wanted to be sure to sell
it. A guy tried to bargain me down but I simply told him that we both knew
what they sold for both new and used and I wasn't budging. He forked over
the asking price.

He was probably just testing the waters to see if you would go lower.
I've done it...