Old July 13th 04, 10:04 PM
Jack Twilley

Default DC-to-DC conversion

S - Y Parameter conversion with Smith Chart Fred Bloggs Homebrew 0 August 5th 04 12:19 PM
Direct conversion receivers for AM Joel Kolstad Homebrew 12 November 3rd 03 08:19 PM
Direct conversion receivers for AM Joel Kolstad Homebrew 0 October 30th 03 09:22 PM
BC342 Conversion Problems John Ely Boatanchors 2 October 2nd 03 01:29 AM
BC342 Conversion Problems John Ely Boatanchors 0 September 26th 03 03:37 PM