Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 15th 04, 07:56 PM
Donald James

Default Do Astronauts HAVE TO BE hams?

Please don't flame me if this has been addressed before - I just
couldn't find it.
Is it just a coincidence that astronauts happen to be hams or do they
have to become hams as part of their training? I ask because of how it
seems as though all of them are.

Thanks,

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
For EVERGREEN, COLORADO Hams SecondHandMarklin.com General 0 January 6th 04 03:24 AM
EVERGREEN, COLORADO Hams SecondHandMarklin.com Homebrew 0 January 6th 04 03:23 AM
EVERGREEN, COLORADO HAMS SecondHandMarklin.com Equipment 0 January 6th 04 03:22 AM
For HAMS in or near EVERGREEN, COLORADO SecondHandMarklin.com Dx 0 January 6th 04 03:21 AM