Old August 24th 04, 06:23 AM
Richard Clark \(N6UZS\)

Default I'm a Complete RETARD by Richard A. Clark N6UZS

Hey everyone, this is BUZZ (The real one ASSHOLE) as you know I'm a TOTAL
****ING RETARD and telling me NOT to do something is all the reason in the
world I need to go out and do it. I am now done with my self imposed thirty
day time-out for Talking to Jack Gerritsen (ex-kg6iro) on the output of this
repeater and the input to the 985 repeater. I really don't think that I
should have had to do this punishment as I am a STUPID ****ING RETARD and
rules can not be applied to me. However I expect Reily to except my "time
served" as punishment enough. I don't know if you are aware of this but as a
STUPID ****ING RETARD I get a free pass though all of the rules and
regulation in life including amateur radio and particularly DVO's repeater.
I get to do what ever I want when ever I want saying what ever I want to
whom ever I want and their is not a ****ing thing you can do about it
because I am a STUPID ****ING RETARD. An example, If I want to **** my pants
for two weeks straight and force you to strip me down and sponge bath me,
Then you have no choice but to do it. You don't believe me? Ask my parents,
I force them to take care of me day and night catering to my every ridicules
need. All I have to do is yell at my parents like a STUPID ****ING RETARD
and I get what ever I want from them. You should really see me when I'm in a
restaurant with them, This RETARD thing allows me to embarrass the hell out
of them. Anyway, If you try to force me to follow part 97 rules on 435, I'll
just file a class action law suit against all of you for violating the
American's with disabilities act of 1990 (title 3 sections 306, 307 and
308). So you see as a STUPID ****ING RETARD I am taking possession of the
frequency 147.435MHz. I call for all STUPID ****ING RETARDS from all over
the amateur radio spectrum to come to 147.435MHz repeater and call it home.
We are going to force your "alternative talk" repeater systems into the
ground. I want to hear only STUPID ****ING RETARDS kind of conversation on
this repeater from now on. You see I am a total ****ING RETARD and I can not
be held accountable for my actions. I hate women, children and anyone that
is NOT a STUPID ****ING RETARD like me.

Oh ya now you can go and **** yourself.

Richard A. Clark
501 Brentwood ave