Old September 14th 04, 04:25 PM
Odd Erling N. Eriksen

Default Online postage costs worldwide?

Hi,

As the venerable greenback is no longer sufficient to cover postage
costs worldwide from some countries, I was wondering if anyone has
compiled a source of postage costs from country A to country B world-
wide.

Doubling my QSL costs by either putting US$2 in each envelope or
by buying IRCs (US$ 2.50/ea. in Norway) does not sound tempting, but
neither do I expect any QSL manager to chip in for my insufficient
return postage. Any advice appreciated.

--
73 de LB1LF

Odd Erling, ARK

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.
Old September 15th 04, 04:21 AM
Hamguy

Try this:

http://www.hamwave.com/cgi-bin/index...llaneous&id=13

Old September 15th 04, 06:14 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Hamguy" wrote in message
Try this:

http://www.hamwave.com/cgi-bin/index...llaneous&id=13

This link simply gives a link to the United States Postal Service to
calculate postage from the US to the target foreign country. It does not
give postage from the foreign country to the US or from one foreign country
to another.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE