Old September 22nd 04, 04:14 PM
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

Default Need: Manual for Dictaphone Logging Recorder

I can't be the only one who's ever wanted to use one of these for
hamateur/SWL stuff.

I have need of the op/service manual for the Dictaphone Prolog
9800 series recorder, specifically the 9809. I have already contacted
Dictaphone, and not had any success (the originals have been purged from
their archives).

Original preferred, good-quality copies will be considered if the
schematics are reproduced clearly and full-size. In that event, copying
costs will be covered.

I will keep an eye on this thread in the newsgroup, or you can
drop me a note at the human-readable address below.

73 de KC7GR

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"
Old September 22nd 04, 06:01 PM
Allodoxaphobia

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:14:30 -0700, Dr Anton T Squeegee hath writ:

I have need of the op/service manual for the Dictaphone Prolog
9800 series recorder, specifically the 9809. I have already contacted
Dictaphone, and not had any success (the originals have been purged from
their archives).

Try:
sci.electronics.repair

Jonesy