Old September 26th 04, 04:01 PM
Thierry

Default Searching .wav compat. Sky Sweeper for analysis

Hi,

I just published a short review of Sky Sweeper Pro 5 on eHam.net, a
marvellous spectrum and phase analyzer and DSP software.

I would like to review the product in depth now and I am looking for .wav
files com compatible with Sky Sweeper 5.07. Files 1 to 5 min long, mono,
8/16 bits, 10, 20 or 40 ksamples/sec)

My objective is to estimate the threshold of the application in bad working
conditions.

I know for example that a signal 30 dB over the noise but associated to
shadows tunes at 24 dB during an EME QSO cannot be directly decoded
digitally but its DSP filtering can help, etc.
I would like to determine this minimum in other working conditions than
"loud and clear"...

I am mainly interested in SSTV (Martin's, Robot's, if possible a complete
transmission), CW at 5-50 wpm with noise but readable at the audio (e.g.
from Aurora, MS or EME traffic, etc), Hell, PKS31 or other "strange" signals
including QRSS or STANAG.
Of course good quality files are welcome too.

Please make proposal via the email adr on my website
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry

Thanks in advance

73
Thierry, ON4SKY
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/qsl-ham-software.htm

Old September 26th 04, 07:54 PM
Jock.

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 17:01:31 +0200, "Thierry" http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry
wrote:

[...]

What do you propose to do with the STANAG stuff? It's pretty well 100%
undecodeable.

--

Jock.

Die Katzen brauchten Jahrtausende zum