Old October 14th 04, 07:38 PM
Yeah Baby

Default MAN tells Riley, to Kiss His Ass

To: W. Riley Hollingsworth, Esq.
FCC
Gettysburg, Pa. 17325-7245

From: Glenn A. Baxter, P.E., K1MAN
Registered Professional Engineer
Date 14 October 2004
Subject: Your letter to K1MAN dated 15 September 2004
and received 28 September 2004
Thank you for your letter and your interest in K1MAN. The legal
opinions in your letter referenced above are not correct and the
various allegations are false. K1MAN is in full compliance with all
FCC rules, state laws, and federal laws. I encourage you to take
"enforcement actions" and look forward to seeing you in court(s).
Regarding your request, I hereby certify that:
1. No corrective actions are necessary at K1MAN.
2. No changes are needed with regard to station control which is in
full compliance with all FCC rules.

Good listening! GL and 73 de K1MAN
(signed)
Glenn A. Baxter, P.E., K1MAN