Old October 15th 04, 02:27 AM
Kevin & Natalia

Default Tait T375 & T377 Help Required

Hi All,

I have acquired a Tait T375 RX and T377 TX exciter for our repeater.
I do not have any information on this set of modules (do have the previous
model), and need to change the freq. and calibrate them.
These units use the diode switching for the freq, not a change of crystal.

For one, I would like to get information on the diode setup for freq
setting, then I can get onto the calibration.

If anyone could provide me with Doc or PDF files, I'd be most grateful.

I can be sent to me at

Regards

Kevin, ZL1KFM.

Old October 15th 04, 04:52 AM
Ed

quired a Tait T375 RX and T377 TX exciter for our repeater.
I do not have any information on this set of modules (do have the
previous model), and need to change the freq. and calibrate them.

I can be sent to me at

Regards

Kevin, ZL1KFM.

Kevin, Tait is made right there in New Zealand. Why don't you try
to give them a call and see if they might help. I have had nice contact
with their tech support while they were here in the U.S. and they seemed
quite helpful in amateur radio issues. Perhaps the company will assist
you?

Ed K7AAT