Old October 17th 04, 07:27 PM
Wally Gator

Default K1MAN EDITORIALS -- EXCELLENCE ON THE AIR!

Mr Ham Radio wrote:
Be sure to listen to the next K1MAN editorial. It's going to change
how you feel about things. You will hear about the real reasons the
ARRL and FCC want to silence K1MAN and IT WILL MAKE YOU ANGRY!!

K1MAN is as big a terd as John Kerry is.

They will both be gone soon.
Old October 17th 04, 09:56 PM
Mr Ham Radio

A forgery! The best compliment that I could receive!

Sorry Mr FORGER if I'm getting under your skin.

ROTFLMAO.

MHR

"Mr Ham Radio" wrote in message
Be sure to listen to the next K1MAN editorial. It's going to change
how you feel about things. You will hear about the real reasons the
ARRL and FCC want to silence K1MAN and IT WILL MAKE YOU ANGRY!!

---
This E-Mail is certified Virus Free.

Old October 18th 04, 01:49 AM
Sir Cumference

Mr Ham Radio wrote:

Be sure to listen to the next K1MAN editorial. It's going to change
how you feel about things. You will hear about the real reasons the
ARRL and FCC want to silence K1MAN and IT WILL MAKE YOU ANGRY!!

Nothing that would silence K1MAN the king of qrm'ers, would make me
angry. Just the opposite, I would be deliriously happy.