Old October 21st 04, 05:34 PM
Smitty

Default Ready for the Polls in Kentucky!!!

VOTE REPUBLICAN!

VOTE BUSH!

I'm Registered for to Vote Republican for 2004 here in Kentucky

My Dad is Registered to Vote Republican for 2004 here in Kentucky

My Mom is Registered to Vote Republican for 2004 here in Kentucky

My 3 Brothers are Registered to Vote Republican for 2004 here in Kentucky

My 5 sisters are Registered to Vote Republican for 2004 here in Kentucky

Both my Gandpa's and Grandma's are registered to Vote Repubican for 2004
here in Kentucky

My 5 Uncles and my 7 aunts are registered to Vote Republican for 2004 here
in Kentucky

And I'm the only one of us that hasnt died of old age yet!

The last of them to die.....died 6 years ago! And supposedly they ALL Voted
Republican in the last election too!

Figure that one out??!! LOL!

As long as BUSH WINS......Who Cares!

Smitty

Old October 21st 04, 09:40 PM
Dave Bushong

Ham radio guys,

I usually squawk about off topic postings, but this one *is* on-topic.

1) Ham operators, are you gun owners?

Vote Bush.

2) Ham operators, does Kerry even know who Hams are?

Vote Bush

3) Ham operators, do you have a single thing that you want the president
to honor? G'D'it, he works for you!!! Make him know it.

Vote Bush.

By the way, voting is not the only way to tell your boy what to do.
Send email or write a letter. 99 out of a hundred don't.

Your letter will have 100 X weight.

Dave
KZ1O

Old October 22nd 04, 01:28 AM
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

In article , "Smitty"
says...

snip Repugnican drivel

And your post was related to amateur radio, how? Exactly?

Talk about being off-topic....

*PLONK!*

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"