Old October 21st 04, 08:45 PM
Mr Ham Radio

Default Better think again about Riley...

"Splinter" wrote in message
I won't go into detail, but, the supporters of K1MAN might be
bemoaning some upcoming enforcement issues regarding the ongoing fued
between Glenn Baxter and Riley.
I've got it on good authority that K1MAN will be receiving
some future enforcement action. The reason I'm not posting the emails
I've gotten from,my source, is that I'm respecting a statement that
the emails are internal and not for the public.
All I can say is "stay Tuned". I know that some people will
not appreciate this posting, and I respect that as everyone, including
the trolls on here, has a right to their support or opposition to
K1MAN. I will ignore flames, though, so,k those that wish to do their
imatition of a fire breathing dragon should save their breath and
their time as I have zero interest in replying to a potential flame
war.
Besides...Baxter's license expires in a little less than a
year and given his many letters from Riley over the years, it's a sure
bet that there's a major regulatory hurdle that Baxter will have to
clear up before he gets a renewal ticket.
Personally, I would try to stay off the FCC's radar in terms
of enforcement, even if some people disrespect Riley for whatever
reason ("paper tiger", being a punk, etc, etc). It's not worth it
money wise to tick this guy off! Remember: ticking off a government
official is usially akin to messing with a hornet's nest. You tend to
lose the battle.

--
Dan, KD8AGU
Please remove ".nospam" to reply via email.

Ooooo. Someone on the "inside".

I'm IMPRESSED!!!!!

NOT.

---
This E-Mail is certified Virus Free.

Old October 22nd 04, 01:42 PM
Floyd

"Mr Ham Radio" wrote in message

"Splinter" wrote in message
I won't go into detail, but, the supporters of K1MAN might be
bemoaning some upcoming enforcement issues regarding the ongoing fued
between Glenn Baxter and Riley.
I've got it on good authority that K1MAN will be receiving
some future enforcement action. The reason I'm not posting the emails
I've gotten from,my source, is that I'm respecting a statement that
the emails are internal and not for the public.

(MAJOR CRAP SNIPPAGE)

Dan, KD8AGU
Please remove ".nospam" to reply via email.

Ooooo. Someone on the "inside".

I'm IMPRESSED!!!!!

NOT.

Maybe he's ND8V's neighbor!

Talk about a RADIO CRIMINAL!

If someone needs "chopped off at the knees", it's ND8V, and his idiot
friends!

Time after time, I hear ND8V using foul language, making references to
sexual encounters with other hams XYL's, and so on. How many times has
anyone heard K1MAN using such language? ND8V is the PROBLEM, not K1MAN.

How bout it Rube, you in there Rube?

Give me a fu**ing break.

---
This E-Mail is certified Virus Free.

Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B General 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
K1MAN Replies to Riley, STUFF IT! J. D. B. General 0 October 15th 04 11:49 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
RILEY SAYS K1MAN BROADCASTS ARE LEGAL Dave Welby General 27 May 10th 04 11:30 PM
KE4TEW, felony drug dealer good friends with Riley bob General 0 November 9th 03 02:40 PM