Old October 23rd 04, 02:38 AM

Old October 23rd 04, 07:11 AM

Old October 23rd 04, 12:03 PM

Twins??????
http://www.freewebs.com/nd8v/twins.jpg

Old October 23rd 04, 01:18 PM
Steveo

"FT-1000MP MARK-V" wrote:
Radio terrorist.

ND8V

Feel free to add more.....

N8WWM ..felon..repeater jammer..google him for shock value.
Old October 23rd 04, 06:21 PM
Smitty

I remember one guy in Kentucky got ****ed at hearing K4OKA and WB2OTK and
the assholes down on that end of 75 meters and became an OO and actually is
the one responsible for WB2OTK and Big AL the asshole getting into hot
water...the guy put a couple hundred hours in with the FCC and ARRL doing
what it took to get these pricks in hot water.....Hell they both read his
name and call on the air out loud on several occasions because they had
gotten so many OO cards from him....Thus verifying that they were the ones
causing the interference and doing crap they werent supposed to be doing.

If they had never mentioned his name or call on the air ....

Nothing would have ever happened! They could have denied it all!....what a
bunch of morons!

Anyway the ARRL ****ed this guy off and he quit while working on getting
LARDASS ND8V off the air....The ARRL needs to kiss his ass and try to get
the guy back.....he was the only OO that ever got anything done. He was
pretty much the sole evidence collector for the FCC at that time because the
rest of the OO's in the US had their heads up their asses and pretended
nothing was going on. Like they do now LOL!

Tennessee Smitty

Old October 23rd 04, 06:50 PM
John S

"Smitty" wrote in message
I remember one guy in Kentucky got ****ed at hearing K4OKA and WB2OTK and
the assholes down on that end of 75 meters and became an OO and actually

is
the one responsible for WB2OTK and Big AL the asshole getting into hot
water...the guy put a couple hundred hours in with the FCC and ARRL doing
what it took to get these pricks in hot water.....Hell they both read his
name and call on the air out loud on several occasions because they had
gotten so many OO cards from him....Thus verifying that they were the ones
causing the interference and doing crap they werent supposed to be doing.

If they had never mentioned his name or call on the air ....

Nothing would have ever happened! They could have denied it all!....what a
bunch of morons!

I've heard K4OKA is just about finished. Soon he'll be worm food.

Anyway the ARRL ****ed this guy off and he quit while working on getting
LARDASS ND8V off the air....The ARRL needs to kiss his ass and try to get
the guy back.....he was the only OO that ever got anything done. He was
pretty much the sole evidence collector for the FCC at that time because

the
rest of the OO's in the US had their heads up their asses and pretended
nothing was going on. Like they do now LOL!

ND8V is nothing but a piece of dog crap.

I take that back. I didn't mean to degrade dogs.

I'm surprise he has enough intelligence to find the power switch on his rig.

Tennessee Smitty

"Steveo" wrote in message
"FT-1000MP MARK-V" wrote:
Radio terrorist.

ND8V

Feel free to add more.....

N8WWM ..felon..repeater jammer..google him for shock value.

---
This E-Mail is certified Virus Free.

Old October 23rd 04, 06:59 PM
QRZ

Isn't ND8V the foul mouthed ham from Michigan?

His audio sounds like he has a well used tampon in his mouth, while talking.

Old October 23rd 04, 08:13 PM
KC8QJP

"Steveo" wrote in message
"FT-1000MP MARK-V" wrote:
Radio terrorist.

ND8V

Feel free to add more.....

N8WWM ..felon..repeater jammer..google him for shock value.

What's wrong with felons? I'm one and I love n8wwm!

Old October 23rd 04, 09:29 PM
Dave

be sure to keep this thread busy, hopefully all the idiots will keep posting
here and ignore the rest of the group for a while.

"FT-1000MP MARK-V" wrote in message
Radio terrorist.

ND8V

Feel free to add more.....

Old October 23rd 04, 09:34 PM
QRZ

"Dave" wrote in message
be sure to keep this thread busy, hopefully all the idiots will keep

posting
here and ignore the rest of the group for a while.

You posted, so you must be one of the IDIOTS are you speaking of.