Old October 23rd 04, 06:29 PM
Mr Ham Radio

Default ONLY A SHORT TIME UNTIL HAMS CAN VOTE FOR KERRY!!

"Mr Ham Radio" wrote in message
GET OUT THERE AND VOTE FOR JOHN KERRY FOLKS. HE IS HAM RADIO'S BEST
HOPE TO SQUASH BPL AND THE CORRUPT FCC.

Hehehe. The REAL Mr Ham Radio won't be voting for Kerry.

Glad I get under your skin so bad, you attempt to forge my post!

---
This E-Mail is certified Virus Free.

Old October 23rd 04, 07:22 PM
Dave Bushong

Mr Ham Radio wrote:
"Mr Ham Radio" wrote in message

GET OUT THERE AND VOTE FOR JOHN KERRY FOLKS. HE IS HAM RADIO'S BEST
HOPE TO SQUASH BPL AND THE CORRUPT FCC.

Hehehe. The REAL Mr Ham Radio won't be voting for Kerry.

Glad I get under your skin so bad, you attempt to forge my post!

Regardless of what stupid game you two homos are playing, what is it
that makes you think that Kerry (or Bush) would stop BPL?

The Bush administration sold us down the river. Not GW himself, but his
appointees did. Was it for the "greater good"? BS. It was for the
almighty dollar.

Would Kerry do better? Probably not. In fact, almost certainly not.
He is motivated by $$$, and provably even more so for his ambulance
chaser-mate.

What will *you* do, to keep ham radio alive?

Do you vote for a third party? Bzzzzzzzzt.. No. Thanks for playing.

Do you explain how vital ham radio is to national security? Bzzzzzzt.
All they have to do is to listen to the a**holes on 75 meters with
their turf wars, or (more likely) go to the internet, that is, *here*,
and see what infantile cretins you are being. After reading a few page
fulls of your crap, why would anyone want to give you spectrum?

I'm not talking about the majority of posters here; I'm talking about
the few loud-mouthed idiots who probably never even get on the air -- or
even get out of their mother's house and into the sun. But you jerks
are the ones that the press is going to quote (because it is easy for
them to cut and paste, instead of actually listening to a hurricane net
for 36 hours). The press is lazy, just like you. Get on the air.

You delinquents are ruining our chances of keeping spectrum, and it's
only because you never get on the air. How ironic. Get a radio and get
on the air! You will see that ham radio is a lot more fun, and is a
better public service, than anything you can do while hiding behind your
anonymous postings.

Yes, there are a**holes on the air, but that is true in real life as well.

Perhaps you, personally, could get on the air (that is, transmit) and
show people what a reasonable person would do? Are you a reasonable person?

Dave
KZ1O
Old October 24th 04, 03:56 AM
King Zulu

http://www.nader.org/releases/fccletter.html

http://www.nader.org/releases/63099.html

http://www.nader.org/releases/wellstonelegislation.html

"Dave Bushong" wrote in message
Do you vote for a third party? Bzzzzzzzzt.. No. Thanks for playing.
Dave KZ1O

If money is all that talks as far as the Republicans and Democrats are
concerned, then why not throw away your vote to someone who believes in more
than a big payoff?

ak

Old October 24th 04, 06:04 AM
robert casey

Mr Ham Radio wrote:
GET OUT THERE AND VOTE FOR JOHN KERRY FOLKS. HE IS HAM RADIO'S BEST
HOPE TO SQUASH BPL AND THE CORRUPT FCC.

Just imagine, Barry Goldwater, the republican candidate
for president back in 1964, was a ham.

What the Funny Cookie Corporation needs are some
commisioners that actually understand radio physics.

In any event I've made my choice for President, and
"It's the economy, stupid" is the issue I care about.
Old October 24th 04, 03:52 PM
Wally Gator

Mr Ham Radio wrote:
GET OUT THERE AND VOTE FOR JOHN KERRY FOLKS. HE IS HAM RADIO'S BEST
HOPE TO SQUASH BPL AND THE CORRUPT FCC.

Are you the coordinator for MPFK?
Moron's Push For Kerry

GO W!

Old October 26th 04, 09:38 PM
Dave Bushong

Mr Ham Radio wrote:
[in part] ROSIE O'DONNELL AND CHER ARE RIGHT.

I had to stop reading at that point. Anyone who uses those two as their
only references as political experts is, well, FOS.
Old October 31st 04, 04:48 PM
porky

The only one he left out was Jane ( "his little sister" ) Fonda! If this
is all that Bush is up against....no problem!

Old October 31st 04, 09:48 PM
Dave Bushong

William wrote:
"porky" wrote in message
news The only one he left out was Jane ( "his little sister" ) Fonda! If this
is all that Bush is up against....no problem!

Trouble is that dummies like TEW will vote for Kerry no matter what. Just
goes to prove that there is a sucker born every minute.

True.

I just watched parts of Bumfights 2 and Bumfights 3. Basically, each a
one-hour video of trailer trash fist-fighting with each other, males as
well as females.

Each one of their votes cancels each one of yours. That bugs me,
because they are almost certainly pro-Kerry.

Hopefully it will be a bad-weather day in the decision states. When the
weather is bad, democrats don't turn out to vote as often. I guess that
shows how much they care.

Now to keep this relevant, I will get to my point and add this:
Remember Monica-gate? Whenever I traveled to parts of Europe and Asia,
I was constantly asked by people about Clinton and how Americans "feel"
about what he did. Has anyone here ever gotten questions like that on
the air?

Thanks, 73,
Dave
KZ1O
Old October 31st 04, 11:43 PM
BJ

Watch Stolen Honor and tell me you want this traitor to be president.

Old November 1st 04, 04:03 AM
Brian E

It isn't necessary. I've seen enough of the damage that George Bush has
done to this country to know that ANYONE is preferable to him.