Old November 28th 04, 03:46 AM
Louie Dogbreath

Default K1MAN NEWSLETTER

"Anonymous" wrote in message
g...
LATEST K1MAN NEWS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
.....should be printed on toilet tissue on a roll

Old December 4th 04, 11:47 PM
Sir Cumference

James wrote:

Roger. Take yourself and your sewer antics somewhere else.
Don't dirty up this group as you have so many others.
Your kind of white trash is not wanted here.

Poor widdle ole woger isn't wanted anywhere.

Old December 6th 04, 02:44 AM
Thor Wiegman

Baxter called QRZ posters who
commented on the delisting
"American Amateur Nazi Party
Members." Those members are,

I'm confused. Does this mean that the American Nazi Party has an
amateur radio club?

We used to have a large collection of Nazi's here until Richard Butler
was run out of town and croaked. I know that they did a lot of illegal
shortwave broadcasting from Hayden Lake and Sandpoint, Idaho and
Spokane, Washington. But I wasn't aware that they had an actual ham club.