Old December 5th 04, 03:56 AM
J.Thomason

Default ICOM GPS CHEAP

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESE:ITFA

Old December 5th 04, 05:03 PM
Evan Platt

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 21:56:02 -0600, "J.Thomason"
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem&rd=1&item=

Use FA please

Old December 5th 04, 05:49 PM
Bill

In message , Evan Platt
writes
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem&rd=1&item=

Use FA please

Not too mention the use of the word " cheap " as it is an auction it
may not be cheap, it will be whatever the price is that someone is
willing to bid which may well not be someone else's idea of cheap.
There again maybe you meant that Icom GPSs are cheap in which case who
am I to argue?

Rant over, bye.

--
Bill
Old December 5th 04, 10:40 PM
D. Stussy

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem&rd=1&item=

Use FA please

Use the correct NEWSGROUP please: rec.radio.swap.
Old December 6th 04, 03:41 AM
Evan Platt

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 22:40:58 GMT, "D. Stussy"
wrote:

Use the correct NEWSGROUP please: rec.radio.swap.

Good point, however you should reply to the OP, not me.

Old December 6th 04, 08:30 PM
Evan Platt

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 17:49:22 GMT, Bill
wrote:

Not too mention the use of the word " cheap " as it is an auction it
may not be cheap, it will be whatever the price is that someone is
willing to bid which may well not be someone else's idea of cheap.
There again maybe you meant that Icom GPSs are cheap in which case who
am I to argue?

I guess it's cheap because it comes with "ACCESSARIES"

Icom GPS CHEAP J.Thomason Equipment 0 December 5th 04 03:54 AM
Icom GPS CHEAP J.Thomason Equipment 0 December 5th 04 03:54 AM
Icom GPS CHEAP J.Thomason Equipment 0 December 5th 04 03:54 AM
SECRET ICOM SALE: R-75 $425 W/ DSP AND FREE SHIPPING Lucky General 0 October 15th 04 03:02 AM
Icom 756, Icom 275, Icom SM-8 (Reduced) Donnie Equipment 0 July 21st 04 02:28 AM