RadioBanter

-   -   Amp advice (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/26502-amp-advice.html)

KC8QJP December 22nd 04 09:36 PM

Amp advice

Will this work on 11 meters?

http://www.hamstation.com/AL-811.jpg

~oddball December 22nd 04 10:27 PM

"KC8QJP" wrote in message
Will this work on 11 meters?

http://www.hamstation.com/AL-811.jpg

Yes but it needs a conversion

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 22nd 04 11:16 PM

The poster uses for email address. This is an amateur
radio callsign and thus specifically identifies a unique individual.
The poster is not that individual.

U Know Who December 22nd 04 11:22 PM

"~oddball" wrote in message

"KC8QJP" wrote in message
Will this work on 11 meters?

http://www.hamstation.com/AL-811.jpg

Yes but it needs a conversion

Yep, this one:

http://www.phreak.org/radio/mods/al811mod.jpg

Psychiatrist to keyclowns December 22nd 04 11:29 PM

The poster uses N8WWM at arrl dot net for email address. This is an

KC8QJP December 22nd 04 11:56 PM

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"~oddball" wrote in message

"KC8QJP" wrote in message
Will this work on 11 meters?

http://www.hamstation.com/AL-811.jpg

Yes but it needs a conversion

Yep, this one:

http://www.phreak.org/radio/mods/al811mod.jpg

Thanks, I may use it to drive this on channel 17.

http://www.postech.ac.kr/~hl5nlq/ham/amp-1.jpg

Rocketmon December 23rd 04 05:34 AM

"KC8QJP" wrote in message
Will this work on 11 meters?

http://www.hamstation.com/AL-811.jpg

Yes.

Just be sure you set the xfmr taps
to 120, plug it into 220, then hold your
face 4" above the top perforated metal
cover before throwing the ON switch.... ; )

N8WWM DOUG ADAIR December 23rd 04 06:16 PM

KC8QJP wrote:
Will this work on 11 meters?

http://www.hamstation.com/AL-811.jpg

I love to suck cock so just drop on by and I'll even swallow you man juices.

Here is my address:

N8WWM
DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE