Old December 22nd 04, 09:36 PM
KC8QJP

Default Amp advice

Will this work on 11 meters?

http://www.hamstation.com/AL-811.jpg

Old December 22nd 04, 10:27 PM
~oddball

"KC8QJP" wrote in message
Will this work on 11 meters?

http://www.hamstation.com/AL-811.jpg

Yes but it needs a conversion

Old December 22nd 04, 11:17 PM
N8WWM

She is my main squeeze.. she has a big ghetto booty that I like to slather
up with crisco.....I call her crisco kathy.

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
ups.com...
The poster uses for email address. This is an amateur
radio callsign and thus specifically identifies a unique individual.
The poster is not that individual.

Old December 22nd 04, 11:22 PM
U Know Who

"~oddball" wrote in message

"KC8QJP" wrote in message
Will this work on 11 meters?

http://www.hamstation.com/AL-811.jpg

Yes but it needs a conversion

Yep, this one:

http://www.phreak.org/radio/mods/al811mod.jpg

Old December 22nd 04, 11:29 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

The poster uses N8WWM at arrl dot net for email address. This is an

Old December 22nd 04, 11:56 PM
KC8QJP

"U Know Who" wrote in
message ...

"~oddball" wrote in message

"KC8QJP" wrote in message
Will this work on 11 meters?

http://www.hamstation.com/AL-811.jpg

Yes but it needs a conversion

Yep, this one:

http://www.phreak.org/radio/mods/al811mod.jpg

Thanks, I may use it to drive this on channel 17.

http://www.postech.ac.kr/~hl5nlq/ham/amp-1.jpg

Old December 23rd 04, 05:34 AM
Rocketmon

"KC8QJP" wrote in message
Will this work on 11 meters?

http://www.hamstation.com/AL-811.jpg

Yes.

Just be sure you set the xfmr taps
to 120, plug it into 220, then hold your
face 4" above the top perforated metal
cover before throwing the ON switch.... ; )

Old December 23rd 04, 06:16 PM
N8WWM DOUG ADAIR

KC8QJP wrote:
Will this work on 11 meters?

http://www.hamstation.com/AL-811.jpg

I love to suck cock so just drop on by and I'll even swallow you man juices.

Here is my address:

N8WWM
DOUGLAS W ADAIR
504 EUCLID AVE