Old December 28th 04, 12:03 PM
Dave Edmonds

Airy R. Bean wrote:

Your childish outburst below classifies you as a CBer.

There is nothing sick in bewailing death and destruction
brought onto innocent civilian populations.

The agency of the earthquake we can do nothing about.

The disaster brought about by the human agencies we
can do something about.

If you could ask the dead innocents, would they have welcomed
death by one agency but not the other? I doubt it. Both
forms of death are equally unwelcome.

As to sickness, you would seem to score highly in that respect.

It still seems that Mr Bean is struggling with reality.

I append a posting, questioning his existence, that I submitted to this
newsgroup:

Hello fellow usenet readers.

From what I've read of the posting of both Brian Reay and the person
who uses an anagram of his name - aka Airy R Bean - I have noted some
very worrying traits, which seem to come and go within this newsgroup:

- Airy R Bean seems to have a very worrying and, near criminal,
preoccupation with the Reay family, especially the minor female members
- a trait, if demonstrated in everyday life, would be an arrestable
offence or at least gain the interest of the police.

- Airy R Bean, again, seems preoccupied with any posting of Brian Reay
and will often be-little or respond to any posting Mr Reay makes, often
in a very derogatory fashion.

- Airy R Bean, despite all of the skills he seems to possess - which I
assume from reading his postings in other newsgroups, seems to just be a
50+ year old man with nothing better to do than spend his life on
usenet, despite running his own business.

- Airy R Bean confuses gender easily.

- Airy R Bean, using the manner in which he frequently attacks Mr Reay,
has caused many people to leave both this and other usenet newsgroups
and takes delight in doing so.

= Airy R Bean only ever posts one useful contribution to the newsgroups
but posts many damaging or off-topic remarks.

Basically - I feel - that Airy R Bean is one confused individual who may
have been ignored as a child and, only now through the medium of usenet
and his interest in amateur radio, is desperate to be heard but goes
about it the wrong way.

How about you get a life Mr Bean (who also is known, legally, as Gareth
Alun Evans) and maybe people will respect you more?

Presently, you're about as much use as a dog turd - carried around on
someones shoe or eventually scooped up and dumped.

I finally leave one question - aimed directly at Airy R Bean - do you
ever intend to contribute to any usenet newsgroup in a useful way or are
you just totally useless?

David.
Old January 1st 05, 03:41 PM
Franco