Old January 20th 05, 05:36 PM
Jock.

Default JvComm32 and other digisoft on WinXP

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:54:37 +0200, JanF wrote:

I have been using JvComm for long time on Win95 where it works OK.
When trying to get it working on WinXP it does not receive anything
sensible.The problem is the same with MMSSTV , MMTTY and Seatty.
Then again Truetty and Mscan Meteo works OK on WinXP and they all work
perfectly on Win95.

The sound card is integrated Nvidia which I suppose is causing the
problem. Or another possibility is that those softwares do not
function on WinXP.

All of these should work under XP. JVComm, MMSSTV and MMTTY at least
work for me on XP with a not particularly bright MB integrated sound-
card.

JVComm has a habit of setting all the Record controls to minimum
when it launches. Check that that isn't the problem with it.

Jock.

--

"Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every
opinion now accepted was once eccentric."