Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 5th 05, 06:51 AM
Weenie Wogie

Default Lardass' Suicide attempts from before has left him more brain damaged!

(Psssttt! Give me two months and I will self destruct)
Roger Wiseman

"Lloyd" Nospam@nospam wrote in message ...

Roger Wiseman said
"Yes, **** up, you shreeched that you drink semen! But we already
knew that since you are a 31 year old VIRGIN!"

49 year old Wussyman proves once again that he cannot spell....

and which masters degree are you pursuing, Wogie? Second grade? Third?

Schwartz is gonna love this....

The four most difficult years in Roger's life was seventh grade.

Then he claims he joined the Air Force. No records are availble to prove
that. No DD 214, no nothing.

As per a Freedom Of Information Request we will all soon know whether Roger
is a liar. Odds are he was mustered out of the Air Force, if he even served,
as a non desireable.

The request takes 60 to 90 days, Rogie. It has been submitted. More will be
forthcoming.

“shreeched” Wasn’t he the guy in a sit com? Screech?

“stuid” Pot calling the kettle black?

“heared” That’s West Virginia for heard.

“assuslted” Rog just makes em’ up as he goes along.

“experieince” Oh, DUH!

“abouve” Is this a French word?

“Cosast” Some place by a body of water?

“mebership”, Just a typo, right?

“retqards” Regards or Retards? Who can tell?

“coordinbator” Huh?

“Realy” Really?

“Nitoiced” Keyboard error or stupidity?