Old February 5th 05, 06:11 PM
Airy R.Bean

Default basic algebra

I wonder why it is that someone who _BOASTS_ of his own
perceived self-importance in the training of prospective Radio
Hams persistently resorts to rather silly and infantile goads?
(Particularly on the topic of, "Big K", upon which he repeatedly sneers
and then runs away to hide). Does he lack the self-esteem that
is appropriate for someone in such a position, and display
instead a deep sense of insecurity which results in his
bullying-like outbursts?

How is it possible for someone who persistently goads in the manner
that does Brian Reay, to run screaming and sobbing to the plod pod,
seeking a shoulder to cry on, when his childish goading elicits a
response that he doesn't like? What would his school pupils make of
his "telling tales to teacher"?

How is it possible for someone like Brian Reay to hold down a
job as a school teacher when he has a history of sexual perversion
that he has gratuitously published into this NG, a NG to which
children have access?

What would his daughters Victoria, Rebecca and Michaela, daughters
whom he has introduced to us not once, but _TWICE_ through his
vain boasting in the pages of Bad Con, make of his public but infantile
behaviour, once they reach the age at which he can no longer censor
their Internet access? Would they find a disparity, hypocrisy even, between
the standards that he imposes on them as they grow up, and the example
of his own disgraceful conduct in this NG?

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Leads to all sorts of mis-conceptions- Big K, motion without power,
'negative frequency'.............

Old February 5th 05, 06:49 PM
huLLy

Airy R.Bean wrote:

How is it possible for someone who persistently goads in the manner
that does Brian Reay, to run screaming and sobbing to the plod pod,
seeking a shoulder to cry on, when his childish goading elicits a
response that he doesn't like? What would his school pupils make of
his "telling tales to teacher"?

Have you forgotten how many authorities/companies etc YOU have written to in
your bizarre quest to do damage outside of this newsgroup?

You really are a booze sozzled idiot at times.

--
huLLy
VOIP SIP Phone Number 4823176 on Global Village

Old February 5th 05, 06:51 PM
huLLy

huLLy wrote:
Airy R.Bean wrote:

How is it possible for someone who persistently goads in the manner
that does Brian Reay, to run screaming and sobbing to the plod pod,
seeking a shoulder to cry on, when his childish goading elicits a
response that he doesn't like? What would his school pupils make of
his "telling tales to teacher"?

Have you forgotten how many authorities/companies etc YOU have
written to in your bizarre quest to do damage outside of this
newsgroup?
You really are a booze sozzled idiot at times.

How lenient of me! I meant at ALL times!

Old February 5th 05, 07:35 PM
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Chippenham Bean (CB) wrote:
I wonder why it is that I who _BOASTS_ of my own
perceived self-importance in all fields, (especially those containing

sheep) persistently resorts to rather silly and infantile goats?

How is it possible for someone who persistently goads in the manner
that does Airy R.Bean, to run screaming and sobbing to any ISP that listens,
seeking a shoulder to cry on, when my childish goading elicits a
response that I don't like? What would the Job Centre make of
my "telling tales to teacher"?

....(_!_)...

Old February 5th 05, 07:39 PM
Caveat Lector

This is 2005 not 1925
Pass the test -- you are a Ham
Get Over it Move on
Help the new folks
Someone helped you - or did you forget that ??
--
Caveat Lector (Reader Beware)

basic stamp communication over radio dw Digital 0 October 13th 04 04:34 PM
PIC Basic Programming W3JDR Homebrew 6 January 12th 04 10:45 PM
Reference for basic antenna theory Cecil Moore Antenna 0 September 1st 03 08:29 PM
SheerPower 4GL -- Beyond BASIC V3.4 Christina Equipment 0 July 18th 03 11:51 PM
SheerPower 4GL -- Beyond BASIC V3.4 Christina Equipment 0 July 18th 03 11:51 PM